Nomad

man theey are doing amazing

what do you think

• 40 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Midseason was the turning point for the Giants/Dodgers this season. it was clear the Giants wasn't out of the running, even though the Dodgers were dominating at the start of the season.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Haha! The Giants are still in this. We can beat the Reds. Don't stop believing!

i am so happy we did it

sad A's couldn't do the same

Midseason was the turning point for the Giants/Dodgers this season. it was clear the Giants wasn't out of the running, even though the Dodgers were dominating at the start of the season.

they took a wrong turn

its gonna be giants yankees this year
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

I'm looking forward to the Cardinals game tomorrow. A home game! The two teams who won the last two World Series! And maybe it'll quiet down the Posey vs. Molina debates. I won't be surprised if it comes down to all seven games, but the Giants can win this.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Blast these nasty comebacks! I'm rootin' for the Tigers now!

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

WE DID IT YAH!

WE WILL GO ALL THE WAY!

WE WILL BEAT THE TIGERS!

GO GIANTS! GO GIANTS!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

And the Giants find their way into the World Series for the second time in three years. This is going to be an interesting match-up to say the least, considering that the Tigers haven't won since 1984.

I'm rootin' for the Giants. I just love their stadium so much.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm rootin' for the Giants. I just love their stadium so much.

Was that the one with the pool? I cant remember.
I hope the Giants win, but the tiger certainly have an advantage.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

AT&T Park doesn't have a pool. That's the Diamondbacks' field. Outdoor pools don't make much sense in San Francisco, especially where the Stadium is (but that's not to say they don't exist in the City). The Giants' stadium is the one with the giant Coca-Cola bottle slide.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Well, the Giants are the 2012 World Champs! Black and Orange 2012! (No, not the Orioles.) Party on Halloween!

I hope we don't lose Lincecum next year. I think his contract is up. Even though he hasn't been strong as a starting pitcher, he still kicked butt as relief in the post-season.

Showing 31-40 of 40