ForumsThe Tavern4th of July!

27 3731
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

well, it's almost time for it... so how about a holiday discussion?

• 27 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

The day we celebrate winning our freedom by having idiots hurt themselves with (in some places) illegal fireworks, setting things on fire, and an excuse to make tons of noise all night long.

What a wonderful holiday...

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

gotta love getting maimed by illegal fireworks... well other that that it's a great holiday.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Lighting and watching fireworks, eating barbecued foods, and drinking is fun. People should be careful though. I usually celebrate at home but sometimes we go out and watch them set off fireworks at night; the city has people on boats setting them off downtown near a bridge every year. I'm not sure if they're doing that this year though since it's so hot.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Haven't had any rain here in Northern AZ since April, and they are gonna go ahead and launch fireworks and catch the forest on fire -_-. It should be pretty exciting for a couple minutes, until a fire starts.

What a wonderful holiday...

Idiots ruin the true meaning of the holiday. Don't let them bother you.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

The 4th of July is also my grandfather's birthday, so my family's going to celebrate both at once. It's fun to watch the fireworks but I've been hearing them at night before July even started. So that gets annoying, but other than that it's great.

bj22910
bj22910
33 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if my town is doing fireworks this year, due to the lack of rain here in Utah.(The best state ever)In other places they've put a ban on fireworks but other than that, I like having my family come down to visit and watching the parade.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I'm not American but I like the AC3 4th of July trailer.
Just saiyan.

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

I love it its my favorite holliday!!

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

My state, Connecticut, has god awful firework laws. It makes a pyro like myself cry.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Live in Virginia. No power for a week. Living in hotel.
=
No fireworks.

I occasionaly set off something big in my backyard. There's usually a ton of rednecks in the rural county I'm in, so some of the displays get really intense. There are at least 15 fire-trucks passing my house, by 9.
The day before.

Tigerdouglas
Tigerdouglas
2 posts
Peasant

im so excited for 4 of july.

$th of july+ baseball = great time= happy me

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

im going to my cousinss house to do some illegall fireworks in their backyard =)

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Now in Michigan(where I live) they made the big boom fireworks legal!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

$th of july

Hey! 4th of July is money day? Whoo!
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

happy 4th of July all, for me anyway it is (at the time i wrote this) 12:16 AM

~manly man