ForumsNews and FeedbackGet amor ponits to play hours

22 5969
bloodybeet
bloodybeet
34 posts
Nomad

[b]I think many of us play different games for hours of armor games I think would be a good idea to take any remuneration for a certain time playing a game,what do you think about this?, Ideas or contributions[b]

• 22 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Getting AP for staying in-game? If that is the case, then I don't agree with this. It seems like a way to AP farm. People would turn on the game and walk away, or open another tab. It would work if they tracked activity frequently, but aside from that, I'm against this.

bloodybeet
bloodybeet
34 posts
Nomad

Sorry about my english im spanish and i understand what you mean but ok the idea is if i play a lot of fames in a day ill get AP like a remuneration
its the basic idea but i neeed opinions or other ideas for have a stronger idea

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Awarding points simply for clicking on a game is about the easiest way you could encourage AP farming. There are some (desperate) people out there who are willing to refresh the page 100,000 times, and some slightly more sophisticated people who are willing to use programs, i.e. autoclickers, to refresh the page for them. Eventually, it will just become a battle of the refreshers rather than a civilized competition, and at a certain point there will be no use including the games at all in the system.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I thought about that too, some weeks ago... That would be a nice idea if people weren't farming AP. But AG can't check the activity of all the players... so just forget it

bloodybeet
bloodybeet
34 posts
Nomad

Yes its a little complicated but it will be great

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@Ernie15: I think he meant that AP would be awarded for staying in the game for a long time, not for loading a game page. However, both ideas can be abused, but the one he meant would take longer.

bloodybeet
bloodybeet
34 posts
Nomad

yes i think the moderators or admins should create a way to not give AP if ppl are farming srry my english im spanish

PhsycoDragon
PhsycoDragon
40 posts
Nomad

It seems like a nice idea but there are proplems...

bloodybeet
bloodybeet
34 posts
Nomad

yeaap

PhsycoDragon
PhsycoDragon
40 posts
Nomad

I wonder if achievements in-game can earn you armor points?...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I think he meant that AP would be awarded for staying in the game for a long time, not for loading a game page. However, both ideas can be abused, but the one he meant would take longer.

It would not take longer because both ideas would be equally relative to how many points one could gain without abusing the system. You leave 100 tabs open with games in each of them and after 24 hours, you have 2400 hours worth of points. It's not physically possible to play games for 2400 hours in one day, just as it is not possible to play 100,000 games play in one day. Yet, one could abuse the system and fool it into thinking that you did both those things.

I based my original reply off how I interpreted this:

but ok the idea is if i play a lot of fames in a day ill get AP

A bit confusing, because I couldn't tell whether it was part of the original idea or a new one entirely. I treated it as a new one just in case.

I wonder if achievements in-game can earn you armor points?...

Can they? No. Will they in AG3? Yes.
Doodeedaa
Doodeedaa
116 posts
Farmer

WAIT!!! Maybe if you could win a game it would give you ,like, 20 ap or something.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Maybe if you could win a game it would give you ,like, 20 ap or something.

That'll most likely be a part of achievements. There's a sticky about it.
bloodybeet
bloodybeet
34 posts
Nomad

this topic is a bit complicated but administrators should find a way to reward users who access armor games every day, voting and comment in a fun, without seeing it as a way to earn points just for win

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

this topic is a bit complicated but administrators should find a way to reward users who access armor games every day

ArmorGames is a flash gaming site. They're going to reward achievements for gaming. For the community part--forums and comments--they're going to reward reputation. What more can you ask for? You can't just hand out rewards. That defeats the point of it.
Showing 1-15 of 22