ForumsNews and FeedbackGet amor ponits to play hours

22 5970
bloodybeet
bloodybeet
34 posts
Nomad

[b]I think many of us play different games for hours of armor games I think would be a good idea to take any remuneration for a certain time playing a game,what do you think about this?, Ideas or contributions[b]

• 22 Replies
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Good idea, But whether it is feasible???

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Good idea, But whether it is feasible?

Reading the posts in this thread will answer this.
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

You can't just hand out rewards.

Cormyn did an awfully good job on doing that...

And I believe only a certain handful of developers on the site are implementing the achievements into their games. AG itself can't do it, because it's not theirs. So even if you can abuse the system like that, it won't be very effective.

Unless, of course, you're saying ALL the games should have points-per-play kind of thing. In that case, I'll rest my case with a no.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

AG itself can't do it, because it's not theirs.

I'm sure they can. Kongregate and other flash gaming sites implement achievements into the games if they have the necessary API. Developers don't have to do anything past the uploading stage.
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I wonder if someone can buy Armor Points. That can help the website earn some money.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

When Cormyn was around he said AG wouldn't turn into Yoville, but considering that they've added MMOs I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

It could be possible to do this by actually tracking in-game levels to see if they passed. For each level passed, give some AP. That way the users actually have to play to get rewarded. Just staying at the start page wouldn't give any points. It would be more complicated, but it would work.

Showing 16-22 of 22