ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What is the grossest thing you have ever stepped on?

33 6761
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

I am curious to know what the grossest things people have ever stepped on. Tell a short story about how u stepped on it. do not be afraid to tell!

• 33 Replies
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

this is really weird. one time my cousin and I were hiking up this mountain near the cabin and my cousin stepped on a snake. thankfully it was dead. someone ran over it with a lawn mower!

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

I have stepped on Bird, Dog, Cow, and Gosse poop. It was all cold and wet. Ew...!

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

my dog's poo barefoot.
I WAS AT HOME!!!!
she pooped on the mat and i stepped on it-.-

bigk963
bigk963
8 posts
Nomad

cow poo!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I don't like gun on my shoes..

I once stepped on a snail barefoot...ew!

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

I remember stepping on my dog's crap, and I was wearing no shoes! I was in the house, wandering on barefoot! Not knowing I step on something warm, sticky and wet and smelly! Ew, I have to wash it about 5 times for the smell to disappear! Bleah! :P

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

hm... i think it was my friends throwed up and i walked on it LOL everyone laughed but i was surprised and i did not even cared xD

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

Well ...
June 9. 2008. It was already 6:06 in the evening. I was preparing or cooking some rice [Philippines is my country, we eat rice there] for our dinner ... I was not wearing anything at my feet, nothing at all. When suddenly ... I felt a thing I stepped on my left foot. I looked at it. Guess what it is. I'll give you people some time to think ...

[Clue: By the way, the "THING" that I stepped on is a "LIVING THING" ... eww !!! :P]

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

I'll tell it to you guys, anyways ... ok, I stepped on a cockroach (eww! xP). Nice, KOG. Keep it up if you still can! xD

lol

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

wow roaches are a nuisance. they are hard to kill. even when u stepped on them sometimes they don't die

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

well, it's gross but happens pretty often
I step in dog poo when I'm on the trampoline in the back yard... And I'm barefoot, so that I don't break the trampoline.

~Snowman1474

4EverSmart
4EverSmart
23 posts
Nomad

Trust me you don't want to know.... >.<

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

dog poop

sneakysam
sneakysam
38 posts
Nomad

i actually didnt step on it and it was pretty good till i sat on it.

on my birthday somone put a cupcake on my seat and i sat on it. that jerk

Badass_Killa
Badass_Killa
30 posts
Nomad

dude i stepped on a penut butter jelly sandwich along time ago lol it was all gooey and stuff

Showing 16-30 of 33