ForumsThe TavernOutside

12 1548
feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone we all know going outside is important and all, but me and my friends need something to do outside so if anyone has any suggestions on what to do, I would appreciate it.

• 12 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Outside... that's pretty vague! Could you be more specific as to where you plan to go outside and what materials you have?

I'd suggest playing a sport like football or dodgeball or some variant of those two, because they can be played anywhere just as long as you have the proper materials!

How many friends are we talkin' here?

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

What the hell is outside? Is it that bright thing outside of my window that has no ceiling. You know, it's dangerous out there, you could get melanoma.

I would suggest finding a creek or a forest and exploring it. That is probably easier for some more than others, but it is a fun experience.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

skip rocks. play soccer. play football. go for a run. three legged races. obstacle courses. pogostick. jump rope. climb a tree. dig a hole. burn things. build a fort. skateboard. ride a bike. race snails. play paintball. go hunting. hide-n-go-seek. tag. swings. teeter-toter. go out on a boat. explore. hop scotch. tether ball. break into a home. go to the nearest store and buy things. lemonade stand. mow the lawn. rake leaves. learn to backflip. human pyramid. long jump competition. boxing. wood chopping. basketball. swimming. open a fire hydrant. gang violence. kickball. red rover. camping. needle in a hay stack. climb a mountain. snowboard. or surf.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Personally I like to do weed outside. It lets it air out and you can ditch it all in your neighbors yard when the cops show up!

Or you could kill your neighbors dog. You know, the annoying one that keeps barking at everything and annoys everyone. Put a bone in the street and wait for the..... Crunch?

Of corse I'm kidding about this, I do my weed in the basement.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

If you have a pool go swimming. Swimming is fun and it doesn't really matter how many people you have.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

okay if you have a back yard and its dirt build a little BMX track it takes a while but when your done its fun or if you have a small lawn you can play a special game of soccer say there are 8 players split every one into teams of 2 and then when some one scores they stay on and the next team comes on i think its called Flying changes. Big lawn football or soccer if there are trees awesome it makes it harder. if you don't have anywhere to go then go ride your bike to the woods make some jumps and hit them or ride your bike to the woods and play capture the flag.

Do you really need Armor Games to help you with this ?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I would definitely go for playing football. It doesn't matter how many people you have, you can play it at a park or something, in the event that you do not have an adequate yard or street, and it's enjoyable.

You could also play baseball or softball... In that case, I would highly recommend a park or a field. That way you don't break any windows.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Go for a bike ride. Take your buddies and go cruise around your neighborhood.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Outside is lame....

Dynamity
Dynamity
5 posts
Nomad

Typically, when I'm outside I just lie one the grass and talk.
I live in a rather boring place, to be honest.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

^^ you're lame. Have you been outside recently?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Outside is lame....

Just because your Ps3 or laptop isn't out there? There is more to life then electronics.
Showing 1-12 of 12