ForumsThe TavernFavorite cereal?

47 7392
feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

Personally, I like Lucky Charms. I can eat a whole box in a day, with or without milk.

• 47 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Cinnamon Toast crunch is literally the best. and after you eat it all you get the cinnamon milk. what could be better.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Alpha Bits are still around, and Honeycomb hasn't gone anywhere as far as I know.

Doh, I meant Alpha Bits, not ABC. xD
Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

Sucks that Corn Pops might be permanently discontinued. They were always my favorite.
Gotta have my pops.

Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

KiX for me

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

what could be better.

This is why Cocoa Krispies were always my favorite... afterwards, you got to slurp the CHOCOLATE milk! Cocoa Puffs never offered the same delicious ending, unfortunately, but they aren't too bad by themselves!
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Cocoa Puffs never offered the same delicious ending, unfortunately, but they aren't too bad by themselves!

Ah, you haven't put enough Coco Puffs in your cereal.

My favorite cereal keeps switching. I used to like Coco puffs, Captin Crunch, Honey Comb, Lucky Charms, some cereal with too many marshmallows, Honey nut cheerios and they just rotate because eventually I get tired of it. I could never like cinnamon toast crunch though. It's way too much cinnamon for me.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Ah, you haven't put enough Coco Puffs in your cereal.

Don't they float at the top anyway? I'd just be putting Coco Puffs on top of more Coco Puffs.
VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

Frosted Flakes! But cereal is full of ungodly sugary goodness that is so unhealthy...and I try to stay away from ungodly sugary goodness so I haven't had cereal in a long time. Right now I'm eating bland flavorless cereal that is good for you. It is NOT good.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I enjoy all the cereals, even the bran ones. But if I had to choose, it would have to be Honey Nut Cheerios. It's probably the only cereal I could eat over a week straight without getting tired of it.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

But cereal is full of ungodly sugary goodness that is so unhealthy...

Have you not eaten Rice Chex or Rice Krispies? They are unsweetened, so you can eat them and not worry about having a heart attack.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I USED TO LOVE THAT BERRY HONEY COMB STUFF THAT WAS DA SHIZZNIT

I love Honeycomb, but I currently am addicted to cocoa krispies.

DJGari
DJGari
36 posts
Shepherd

Just the classic Corn Flakes: Honey for me

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

frosted flakes when I can get 'em. but the stuff I usually get is oats and crunchies/honey bunches of oats.

TangleTalon
TangleTalon
40 posts
Nomad

Cinnamin Toat Crunch and Reeses Pieces

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

My favourite is Weet-Bix

Showing 16-30 of 47