ForumsThe TavernSports!!!!! Who do you think will win the Finals?? Celtics or Lakers

41 6761
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

yo whoever is a sports fan answer!!! i think that the lakers are going to win. even though they are down 1 game. the celtics stink and i hate them!!!!!!

• 41 Replies
SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

I say celtics.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Celtics

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

CELTICS DOMINATE THE COURT OFFENSE AND DEFENSE AND THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO TAKE DOWN KOBE BRYANT. GO CELTICS.

mssraven52
mssraven52
7 posts
Nomad

Celtics all the way, by the way, smart move from the begining for getting the big 3 together.

bates
bates
98 posts
Nomad

I don't know that I can fairly answer this question as the Celtics are ahead 2-0. At the beginning of the series, I thought that the Lakers were going to win the championship; however, it is pretty obvious how that it will be the Celtics. Unless the Lakers are willing to actually play defense, the series is over.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I dunno I am not intrested in this sport actually what sport is it?And if its baseball I hate baseball but I would just sya the Lakers!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1011661/sports-who-do-you-think-will-win-the-finals-celtics-or-lakers

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I'm sorry I mean..

I am from Los Angels but I just don't Like Kobe Bryant. He hogs the ball to much. But I would like the Celtics to win because they are my favorite team, plus, their good.

sorry for righting that.. Got that from another thing on the forum.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

even though lakers are down 2-0, they could come back. anything is possible. and when (i hope) they do come back i will laugh at everybodys faces!!!! hahahahahah!!! oh yea whoever doesnt know about sports please dont leave a reply just to earn points!!!

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I still vote for celtics.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

the series is tied 2-1 people!!! celtics are winning though, i'll try to update you of all the news but somebody will say something that im spamming!!

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I don't know!? Can't they both win?

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

lOl kiel, How is the series tied if it's 2-1?

Yes the Lakers did win yesterday so it IS 2-1 now. I predict the Lakers winning at home in game 4, then getting a HUGE momentum shift to carry them to Boston to defeat the Celts in game 5. Then I think they finish it up at home in game 6 winning the series 4-2, doing the exact same thing my favorite team, Miami Heat did back in the 2006 NBA Finals. Oh and by the way, whoever said Kobe was a ball hog, you can wake up now and get over last season. Kobe is being a lot more productive this season and has shared the ball plenty.

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

the celtics will win

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

the celtics will win

What makes you so sure? Please, do tell.
Showing 1-15 of 41