ForumsThe TavernOpinions on Fast Food

16 3603
Nintendodo
Nintendodo
52 posts
Nomad

So, the other day I was eating what used to be my favorite Wendies sandwich, the Baconator, when I noticed something about it. The sandwich as a whole was a greasy, soggy, near inedible mess. I still ate it, seeing as I was hungry, but I felt terrible about eating it. Then, I started to think about all of the fast food I've ever ate.

I gave up on Taco Bell about two years ago after getting mega-Diarrhea. I also became more weary of Wendies after their food did the same thing. I hate anything from BurgerKing that is made of their "chicken" and I despise McDonalds burgers. Now, the only fast food restaurants I'll eat at are Arby's (OMG I LOVE THEIR ROAST-BEEF SANDMICHES OMG SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!) and Dairy Queen, which has some of the most delicious but simple burgers I've ever had.

I find it odd, not liking fast food yet being a teenager in the fast food nation of America.

So... Fast Food: Yah or Nah?

• 16 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I love fast food, I eat it a couple times every week. I grew up on it and I'm still nowhere near fat.

The only fast food joint I'm not too big a fan of is Taco Bell. I liked it when they had those burrito bowls (rice, beans, beef, lettuce, tomato), but their regular stuff isn't anything to go out of my way for. Every one of their menu items seems to be a combination of ground beef, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. It's just a cheeseburger on a cheap tortilla.

Showing 16-16 of 16