ForumsThe TavernOpinions on Fast Food

16 3604
Nintendodo
Nintendodo
52 posts
Nomad

So, the other day I was eating what used to be my favorite Wendies sandwich, the Baconator, when I noticed something about it. The sandwich as a whole was a greasy, soggy, near inedible mess. I still ate it, seeing as I was hungry, but I felt terrible about eating it. Then, I started to think about all of the fast food I've ever ate.

I gave up on Taco Bell about two years ago after getting mega-Diarrhea. I also became more weary of Wendies after their food did the same thing. I hate anything from BurgerKing that is made of their "chicken" and I despise McDonalds burgers. Now, the only fast food restaurants I'll eat at are Arby's (OMG I LOVE THEIR ROAST-BEEF SANDMICHES OMG SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!) and Dairy Queen, which has some of the most delicious but simple burgers I've ever had.

I find it odd, not liking fast food yet being a teenager in the fast food nation of America.

So... Fast Food: Yah or Nah?

• 16 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I'm Nah. I seriously can't eat any of it. (Except Arby's) I have serious stomach and bowel issues with the food. It's like the reaction when someone suddenly decides they're not a vegetarian after four years. Their body can't use it. I avoid all of it now. Which is probably making it worse. But it's not like there is anything good in the food any ways. Doesn't seem like I'm missing out.

And just saying, a lot of people have a reaction to Taco Bell.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

chick-fil-a is really good and i always feel fine after eating it.

I have NEVER eaten at a tacobell and and never will because its just too gross.

and overall fast food is really bad for you and i only eat it when im not doing track.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

No. I'd rather eat something healthy and more filling.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Same. Ugh.

I'll eat fast food every once in awhile, every three months or so. It tastes excellent when I have it, and I almost always feel fine after eating it. The problem is when people eat fast food almost every day. Then it becomes a severe problem. Just watch Supersize Me and you can see how much of a problem it can be. Sure it is pretty cheap, but look at what it can do to you! Also, a home-cooked meal is still cheaper and much much healthier.

But... every once in awhile, yah. Every day, nah.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Fast food just isn't any good. I hate it when my Mom says: "I don't know what to make for dinner. Ask your Dad to take you down to Burger King and get some hamburgers." I always cringe when I hear that. I can eat fast food, but I never enjoy it. It's greasy, makes you fat, and can cause heart attacks later in life. The only fast food I like to eat is probably Sonic (only for the Tater Tots, Those things are great!)

How do you know Tacobell is nasty if you never ate there? You shouldn't make such a truthful statement until you can realize how truthful it is.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

How do you know Tacobell is nasty if you never ate there? You shouldn't make such a truthful statement until you can realize how truthful it is.

I can tell my truthful statement is truthful because i can see the truth in the paste they call beef. When people flipped a **** about their beef only being like 1% beef i wondered why this was new to anyone... it was so obvious
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Opinion? Don't eat it if you don't want to. If people eat it, demand rises and supply rises. If people don't eat it, demand lowers and supply lowers until it's irrelevant.

I only weigh 100 pounds and I run cross-country, so I'll eat whatever the hell I want. I can just burn it off later.

I don't even remember the last time I had a salad...

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I can tell my truthful statement is truthful because i can see the truth in the paste they call beef. When people flipped a **** about their beef only being like 1% beef i wondered why this was new to anyone... it was so obvious

It was only a joke... I see you failed to get the humor.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

Some of it is okay but most i dont like first because i dont like meat on a general basis and second its greasy and fattening. The only one i still like is Wendy's and i usually just get a salad and sometimes a hamburger. I also only usually get it when on a road trip.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

It was only a joke... I see you failed to get the humor.

I was just answering your question, joke or not.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Chick-Fil-A is really amazing like others have said. Also Wendys beef isn't frozen like they say, but they do refrigrate it. When I rarely go to Wendys, I order a simple chicken sandwich or something. Five Guys on the other hand isn't that bad. Also In 'n Out is amazing well it was when I was small...too bad its mostly on the East Coast and....I no longer have access to their good food since for a while so they might have changed.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Number 2 large from Whataburger is just about the only fast food I eat. It's simply amazing.

I like Big Macs, Jack in the Box is okay, and BK's fries are quite good, but other than that, vomit in a box.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I eat fast food once in a while. I like fries mostly. I don't care for greasy burgers and every time someone mention Taco Bell I hear Crapo Bell. xD
I think the worst restaurant is Captain D. Their fish is so greasy that if you rub a piece on the wall, you can see through it. :O

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

i like fast food, my favourite would have to be McDonalds

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

i like some types of fast food my favorite will have to b KFC my least favorite would have to b taco bell

Showing 1-15 of 16