ForumsWEPRAny Questions

43 7341
SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

If you have any questions about anything like God, Iraq, space, religion. Post it here and I will responed to it as soon as possible

• 43 Replies
necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

My comment was directed at Skyhawk who claimed he had a bigger brain that the mods.

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

Ok, Eyetwitch... I dont think there is a 10th dimension in science but there is a fifth dimension. In physics and mathematics, a sequence of N numbers can be understood to represent a location in an N-dimensional space. When N=5, one of these numbers is sometimes colloquially called the fifth dimension. This usage may occur in casual discussions about the fourth dimension. Abstract five-dimensional space occurs frequently in mathematics, and is a perfectly legitimate construct. Whether or not the real universe in which we live is somehow five-dimensional is a topic that is debated and explored in several branches of physics, including astrophysics and particle physics.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

ok skyhawk...i have a question, why would you want to answer random people's questions? what it the point... do you have something to prove to someone or something?

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

Eyetwitch. The M There is apart from the fact that instead of one there are five different, healthy theories of strings (three superstrings and two heterotic strings) there was another difficulty in studying these theories: we did not have tools to explore the theory over all possible values of the parameters in the theory. Each theory was like a large planet of which we only knew a small island somewhere on the planet. But over the last four years, techniques were developed to explore the theories more thoroughly, in other words, to travel around the seas in each of those planets and find new islands. And only then it was realized that those five string theories are actually islands on the same planet, not different ones! Thus there is an underlying theory of which all string theories are only different aspects. This was called M-theory. The M might stand for Mother of all theories or Mystery, because the planet we call M-theory is still largely unexplored.

There is still a third possibility for the M in M-theory. One of the islands that was found on the M-theory planet corresponds to a theory that lives not in 10 but in 11 dimensions. This seems to be telling us that M-theory should be viewed as an 11 dimensional theory that looks 10 dimensional at some points in its space of parameters. Such a theory could have as a fundamental object a Membrane, as opposed to a string. Like a drinking straw seen at a distance, the membranes would look like strings when we curl the 11th dimension into a small circle.

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

And steevo. I am just doing this for fun. No need. I am just bored.

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

And eyetwitch. I never said that I was going to use other sources.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

yeah i'd like to see you use your "big brain", any of us can just look up stuff online, i bet half the stuff you looked up just now you don't even know what its talking about...i sure don't

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

The link you got that from...so would you care to use your own mind??

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Hey, everybody back off. Cant you guys stop this. He is answering questions not seeing how smart he is. Now if you gunna yell at him then leave and dont partake in any of this but if you wanna ask a question then do that only.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Q. Which is the greater, the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Pink Invisible Unicorn?

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

i don't think we are being hard on him at all, if he is going to make a topic like this, then he should expect to get these things from people. And as i said before, the size of the brain does not determine the intelligence, but the amount neuron pathways formed in the brain.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Welllll skyhawk i have looked it up online and would really like to know from a real human being who can 'splain it to me, but if you want to fail miserably and use google thats cool too. Ok fine, i got some more for you.
Who really killed JFK?
What is the meaning of life and life's purpose?
What exists beyond the outreaches of the universe?
hmmmm anything else i can get him to look up on google for me (i'm feeling lazy).
Would you mind finding an essay by a student(preferably) about the book "All's quiet on the western front"?
What did i score on my SAT yesterday?
What did i score on my Ap exams (if you need my real name to look it up let me know)

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

These topics are so stupid. Many of the answers would be opinion (especially Iraq and religion). I'm pretty sure I can think for myself.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Skyhawk: I have a question for you.

Why does daddy drink so much angry juice, then hit mommy? And why is mommy now living with Uncle Teddy? Is it my fault?

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@devoidless
Sorry for the spam, but thanks for the chuckle. Its late, i needed that.

Showing 16-30 of 43