ForumsWEPRAny Questions

43 7340
SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

If you have any questions about anything like God, Iraq, space, religion. Post it here and I will responed to it as soon as possible

• 43 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh 'voidy, you're almost worse than I am!

I have a question myself, and it ought to be answerable in a reasonable manner: can you explain what led you to imply that having a bigger brain was a measure of knowledge?

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

eyetwitch i have a question, for you, if you were to go into a black hole, what would be in it

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

sorry wrong person...not eyetwitch, i meant skyhawk my bad

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

yeah thanks for stealing my question =P

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Dude, heres my theory...

big brain = abnormally large head
abnormally large head = negative social life
negative social life = more time studying
more time studying = Uber1337
Uber1337 = . . . i dunno!

It starts at birth lol.

^Basically that's just me having fun, not what i actually believe. Strop, do you have a big head?

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

DUDE! how did i forget that one!!

Skyhawk777 i have a question, for you, if you were to go into a black hole, what would be in it???

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

heh its ok man, i just put the wrong name thats all =P

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

OHH lol sry....ok well now, he has more incentive (i thought u were trying to make some kind of point...and i was just going to ignore you haha)

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@ Arax:

ROFL. That is just so wrong it's funny. It kinda reminds me of phrenology actually...now there's a funny 'science'.

I'll give you a hint- I asked this question because my thesis is about investigating whether changes in the size of one part of the brain has anything to do with any change in function whatsoever. It's a really complicated question!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

If the world happened to turn into a giant ball of playdough, would or would not the cheese turn into fireflies?

I WANT AN ANSWER!

sezel69
sezel69
18 posts
Nomad

sky hawk tell me the meaning of lyf...then afta that tell me what e=mc2 means plz id really lyk to know oh so brainy one

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

@sezel69 idk the meaning of lif but i know what e=mc2 means.

E stands for energy M stands for mass and C stands for constant ie the speed of light which is constant.

The equation means that energy can be converted into mass and mass can be converted into energy. This equation shows that you cannot reach the speed of light. It means that the closer an object gets to the speed of light the heavier it gets so it can never reach it. Hope that helps. I sensed there was a bit of sarcasm in ur question but still happy to impart my wisdom

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This topic already exists here. Please do not make any more of these topics. There are already three existing 'Ask me questions' type threads. Further threads started like this are going to be deleted, because there are existing threads for these topics and they are starting to clog the forum.

Showing 31-43 of 43