ForumsGamesSlenderman

96 23297
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If you haven't heard of the meme, read about it right here.

What do you think of this horrifying free game? I just played it yesterday and got to the part when you put the tape into the television then turn around...shortly after I quickly pushed escape, quietly sobbing. If you have any terrifying experiences with the game, post it all here.

Link to download the game

WARNING: if you haven't played the game yet, it is very scary and disturbing, not recommended for younger people.

• 96 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Not scary unless if you play it at night with the lights off and windows open.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

and windows open

You will get cold and windows being open or closed, the feeling that Slender is behind them wont change. Of course it will get alot creepier, you also forgot to mention that its even more scary if you play it alone.

-Jeff
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I played slenderman a couple days ago. Its really scary in a surprising way. So you'll be scared for like the one moment you see him, but while you're playing and after you see him you're not even a little scared. I like the game though. When I played it seemed like slenderman popped out of nowhere. I turned around once just to check if I he was there and after I turned, BOO! It was like those scare videos they used to show.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I like to try out games and I would love to play slenderman, but I don't like to run the risk of catching a virus on my computer so I'm not gunna take the chance.

116 posts
Nomad

I like to try out games and I would love to play slenderman, but I don't like to run the risk of catching a virus on my computer so I'm not gunna take the chance.

It's pretty safe, I never had any problems on my desktop or my laptop because of downloading Slender (different versions). This site is legit, no funny business...
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Or what you could do to download it safely (this is what I did) is to go into YouTube and look up how to download it and I found someone downloading and getting the game started. Also before you decompress the files and let them do stuffs you can scan the files for viruses.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Trailer alert! Here's a link to the trailer for Slender the Arrival!

lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

creepy game

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

That trailer looks good, but who was that other thing chasing you? The one in the hoodie.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

That trailer looks good, but who was that other thing chasing you? The one in the hoodie.

I'm not sure, but it looks like something from another horror game, I don't remember what it's called, I'd only seen parts of it in videos.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

to be honest before PewDiePie i never heard of slenderman but its fun to play i guess i cant complain much for it being free i just wish it wasnt so hard to find all the pages without a walkthrough

Crazypizzaboy
Crazypizzaboy
15 posts
Shepherd

Slender- the 8 pages is a game that loses most of its shock value after a couple playthroughs, but then you plug in headphones D:

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Slender is not Scary. Haunt (a game based on slender) is waaaay better. Loads more detail, and you can collect things to unlock doors. Its a lot scarier (if it was scary anyway)

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I remember my first time playing Slenderman... The bestfriend and I had no idea what it was. When we got the first few pages everything was okay and calm. But, the music kept changing. The first time we saw Slenderman we both screamed at the top of our lungs and turned the game off. Now our goal is to get all 8 pages without being babies about it. Lol
I have to say I really love the game (:

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

How are you supposed to play Slender? I went to the site and I saw no way to play it.

Showing 46-60 of 96