ForumsThe Taverntroll logic/science/phisics

18 4559
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

put your the troll logic and other here!

• 18 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Oh um, you spelled Physics wrong. And I didn't know trolls used these. I thought they just liked messing with people. I didn't know it was a art form!

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

You're on a very small planet, a dead star, which has a gravitational strength of Earth. Your arch-enemy is right behind you, but your separated by an iron wall. You have a pistol. How to kill your enemy without alerting him to your coming?
Fire ahead at eye level. The bullet will stay level and hit your enemy in the head.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Oh um, you spelled Physics wrong. And I didn't know trolls used these. I thought they just liked messing with people. I didn't know it was a art form!
correct you are, i did misspell physics
and troll logic and whatnot is stuff like what masterforger put (though i don't understand his example) here's another example
working out makes you buff
when your buff you want to look cool so you get a tan
when you get a tan your skin turns into leather
leather is made from cows
cows are fat
therefor working out fat

now i didn't get that one completely correct and it seems to be different every time i tell it but you get the general idea of troll logic and what the joke was

~manly man
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Here's a troll logic related to math:

Proof that Pi = 4:

1) Draw a circle of diameter 1.
2) Draw a square around the circle. Its perimeter is 4.
3) Cut corners off the square without going inside the circle. The perimeter is still 4.
4) Cut more corners off the square. The perimeter is still 4.
5) Repeat to infinity, and the perimeter is always 4.
6) The square with all the corners cut off will eventually become a circle. Therefore, Pi = 4.

Error: The square will never become a circle because it will always have corners sticking out when zoomed in enough. Therefore, the proof is troll logic and incorrect. Therefore, Pi =/= 4.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Being a troll is easy.
All you have to do is http://www.fileize.com/files/92367be3/6b8/troll.png

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

^^I actually tried to read that... couldn't.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

^^I actually tried to read that... couldn't.
it would be possible to duplicate that without using an image if html wasn't disabled
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

make sure you have amazing eyesight so that you can read super tiny stuff.

anyway, my turn. the sea is blue. the sky is blue. the sea is also made of water, so there for, the sky is made of water.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Someone showed me a proof that one equals two. I'll try to remember it for this thread's sake.

a=b (Given)

ab=b^2 (Multiply by b)

ab-a^2=b^2-a^2 (Subtract a^2 from both sides)

a(b-a)=(b+a)(b-a) (Factoring both sides)

a=b+a [Divide both sides by (b-a)]

a=a+a (Using a=b)

a=2a (Simplifying)

1=2 (Divide both sides by 2)

See if you can find the invalid step, or even figure out why it is invalid. I got both a few years ago so it shouldn't be too hard ;D

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

@soccerdude2: Your error is in dividing both sides by (b-a). Since b = a, b-a = 0. Therefore, that step is invalid because it is division by 0. Also, the last step is dividing by a, not 2.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

b-a = 0
how did I miss that, I am good at math.

toast always lands butter side down, cats always land on their feet. so what happens when you tape toast butter side up on to the back of a cat. INFINITE ENERGY.

got this here, and there's plenty more where that came.
StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

the sea is blue. the sky is blue. the sea is also made of water, so there for, the sky is made of water.

Wasn't it supposed to be troll logic? well then..
..the sea is actually green
problem?
TanHatMan
TanHatMan
86 posts
Nomad

If you are what you eat, then eating tons of spaghetti will give you a 10-foot d1ck.

PROBLEM?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

If you are what you eat, then eating tons of spaghetti will give you a 10-foot d1ck.

Or you would be Mrs. Incredible, or alwas have a limp penis.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/074/262/1285770751942.png
colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

Magnet trololololol!!
Magnet trololololol!! [url=http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/074/256/1285770302993.jpg]

Showing 1-15 of 18