ForumsThe Tavern~~Masterforger the Dwarf's Thousandth Post Birthday!~~

26 2735
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone! This old dwarf has finally reached 1000 posts!
As a gift to everyone on this momentousness day, I have created this thread as a way to post how and when you got to 1000 posts!
Also, I will be creating a thread in the AMW where I will create some short stories as another gift to you people!

Happy posting!

• 26 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I remember when I hit 1000 po... Oh, wait, never mind.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I remember when I hit 1000 posts. Yeah that's right. Two years and some.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

It wasn't too long ago... I wasn't even a knight yet. I'm pretty inactive on all fronts other than the forums...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

And then I remembered that there were games to be played.

If only I actually liked playing games, I'd be up in the top 10....
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

HA! Not to crush your achievement, but I have a better one. Now, I pickpocket have 6969 armor points!
For my 1,000 posts it wasnt much of a big deal. My friends thought it was bigger than I did.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

My first 1,000 was a some months ago I think. I got it by posting in the tavern and WEPR. Even just a few months or a year ago, I think the tavern had more actvity than it does now. And in the WEPR there are some debates that seem to go on forever... Anyway, congrats on you first 1,000.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

I made a thread and everything for my 1,000th post earlier this year. I'm quite active in the VG section, and I wrote out a beast of a post listing the "Best of 2011".

Ah, it's been a good ride.

-Chillz

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Great job on the marker and for giving me such a fear of the long road ahead.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i honestly dont think you need a forum thread just to congragulate yourself on your 1000 post. its nothing special, just means you do alot of posting.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

1000 posts? That takes me back.

March 2009, if I recall correctly. I was a wood prince at the time and extremely active. I can't remember any details as to which post was my 1000th or which thread it was in, but I do remember it was during a time when I posted a lot in the "What song are you currently listening to" thread that's long since been locked.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

By the by, the AMW thread is up, so is the first half of a story.

Showing 16-26 of 26