ForumsThe Tavern~~Masterforger the Dwarf's Thousandth Post Birthday!~~

26 2737
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone! This old dwarf has finally reached 1000 posts!
As a gift to everyone on this momentousness day, I have created this thread as a way to post how and when you got to 1000 posts!
Also, I will be creating a thread in the AMW where I will create some short stories as another gift to you people!

Happy posting!

• 26 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Gratz on your Thousanth Post?
Isn't this a little too much for your thousandth birthday, when I would get it I was just going to make a little PS saying "Yay, My thousanth post." I think you over-did-it.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Meh, I wanted to celebrate. I've been here two years, it took ages to get to 1000. And you have 326 but you're a duke... :/

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Congrats for your 1000th post, and glad to see you are so happy about it

I'm sorry but I don't remember anything about the moments when I got to such round numbers, so I don't really know what to say... didn't pay attention much.

Anyway, thanks for your activity on the forums, have fun writing the short stories, and always remember that quality is more important than quantity.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Lucky dawg.... I am to lazy to check how many I have now...

But for you...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I honestly don't remember when I reached 1000 posts, been a good while since then....

But nice to have an active member who doesn't make me have thoughts of killing them.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well, that's good. I think...
Yaar, I pride my activity. We're running out of active members

ninjet99
ninjet99
54 posts
Shepherd

congratulation on reaching your 1000 post i am new but i wish i had as many as you

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

But nice to have an active member who doesn't make me have thoughts of killing them.

*Cowers in fear.*

I hope I'm not on the "to kill" list beside your bed.

Why celebrate at 1000? Why not 1013? Or 956? Or 292?

In other words, what makes 1000 so special, more so than 999, 1001, 1002, 998...?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I will make a Hobbit Thread for my 1111th post. That will be the best.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It was probably in late 2010 or early 2011 and in the gaming section, but I don't keep track of this stuff.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Two years? Looks like just one-and-a-fourth.

But there's always something special about your first thousand. Feels like you've contributed more than just a bit to the community. My first thousand was in the middle of gold knight. And then I remembered that there were games to be played.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well, my counter glitched out. I joined in mid 2010, but now it says I joined in 2011.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Frank was so happy when he passed me in posts. Ahem.

It was easier to post back in 2009 if you know what I mean. Activity was high. But how...

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Activity was high. But how...

Typos will be typos. I meant now* not how.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I remember when I hit 1,000. I don't know when it was, but I know I put "1,000th post" at the bottom in bold.

Showing 1-15 of 26