ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30141
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Oh and you can continue you adventure where you left off or start over, if you wish.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: sedated
-Team-
~None

You wake up and hear screaming. People are freaking out that a wolf is in a patient bed and the patient is gone. You look down and see a wolves body. You favorite one to be exact.

Cool, I'm a wolf. I think and then realize that the fact that I have turned into a wolf is freaking out everyone else. I try to concentrate on what I look like as a human and try to get my body to look like that.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: sedated, wolf mode
-Team-
~None

You are unable to change back, a voice then pops into your head, "You can't change back, its for your own protection, until the danger has pasted you my not change."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

What danger and who are you? I ask the voice in my head as I try to figure out what sort of danger I could be in in a hospital.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

"I sense an evil presence somewhere in this hospital, it may attack us if we stay, that why I'm in control to help the sedative pass more quickly, and to answer your question of who I am, here a hint, I'm the personality of this body."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

Okay, but it's freaking out all of the normal people. I say and then try to stay alert as I wait for the sedative to where off.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Weakness: none
-Team-
~None~

"I no longer feel the affect of the sedative so I'll let you change back, but before that you should know that there are two more personalities you will soon meet, but there a little more subtle then I am and they don't talk much." She then changes you back to your human form.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:Patient Scrubs
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)
Weakness:Unknown
-Team-
~None

Meh,you tried my RPG,I try yours. :P

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:Patient Scrubs
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)
Weakness: sedated, head ache
-Team-
~None

You wake up in the hospital, you have been sedated, and you have a very heavy head ache, the is a doctor in the room drawing blood for a test.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

I get up and gather up anything that the doctors were able to return to me. If clothes are among the stuff then I will change then I will head home.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
-Team-
~None~

You find a Tee-shirt with an Arctic wolf design and a pair of jeans, you change into them quickly, and start to head for the door, but then a doctor opens the door and is surprised to see you up and walking and to see the wolf has disappeared. "Your up? But you were heavily sedated, how did you get up and where is the wolf the was in your bed?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

"Wolf, what wolf? The only one I see is on my shirt." I say with a questioning look and my head slightly turned to the side.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

He look at you confused, "The nurses said they saw a real life wolf, and you still haven't answered my first question of how did get up." Then you hear a voice in your head but is not the one for before, "He is very pushy isn't he? But tell him you have a high metabolic rate and the nurses must have been mistaken." It says.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
Weakness: Head ache
-Team-

You wake up in a hospital bed with a head ache, there is doctor hovering give you the 'how many fingers am I holding up' test.

Showing 1-15 of 264