ForumsForum Gamesdragon egg

405 42852
fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

[quote]if i spell some thing wrong you can correct me

[i]i have bin thinking a bought making an rpg for a weak now cents all of my other topics die from misspelled words im going to try and spell all the words correctly

you wake up in a random cave and there is an egg a dragon egg you have to describe it and ill be the one to tell you what kind of dragon will hatch when it hatches you get a power you can choose what one it is you have to raise the dragon and care for it or elts it will die if it dies in battle take it to a church to revive it fill out this char sheat to play

name:
power:
desc:
desc of egg:

• 405 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

name:Storm
power:can wield darkness aka shadow
desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun

the egg you fond is a dark moon dragon it will be a very colorful dragon after the egg hatches you turn the shell into a set of armor and a sword

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Team:

I try to find out if the dragon is a girl or a boy so I can name it properly.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

update i for got the inventory for the char sheat and thedragons name

Inventory:
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Team:
dragon gender:
inventory:

you look and find out that it is a girl

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

name: Shadow
power: Can summon a sword to aid in battle
desc: Shadow is tall and lean. He has brown hair, blueish green eyes.
desc of egg: smooth, black with silver under tones, shell seems as hard as steel, has a wolf howling and raven flying over head, both look to be made out of rubes and sapphire. It glows both in sun light and moon light, but is brighter at night.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

name: Shadow
power: Can summon a sword to aid in battle
desc: Shadow is tall and lean. He has brown hair, blueish green eyes.
desc of egg: smooth, black with silver under tones, shell seems as hard as steel, has a wolf howling and raven flying over head, both look to be made out of rubes and sapphire. It glows both in sun light and moon light, but is brighter at night.

you have found a night dragon they have are able to take on the form of the first animal there master thinks of at any time but it has very weak scales so you decide to make a set of armor out of its egg night dragons are both genders and there is enof of the egg shell to make a sword or a shield

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Storm
Power:can wield darkness aka shadow
Desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
Desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun
Inventory:
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Team:Queen Mab
Dragon gender:F

I decide to name the dragon Queen Mab. I then work on getting her to know her name.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
Desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun
Inventory:
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
just as she learns her name and comes when you call it a grope of 3 miny slimes come in what do you do

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor

I prepare to defend Queen Mab.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

you win the battle but you are ingered and you are getting low on supplies so you head to the nerest village and as your almost there you find a healing herb and use it on your wounds

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

the slimes drope 50 gold

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
Gold:50
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor

I buy some supplies at the nearest store and then try to get some quest by asking around and looking at any bulletin boards I can find.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor

you find a quest that you know you can do but you might not want to because you cross the mountains and you have to find a sertant cave with mystery crystals in it you have to bring back 10 and you can ceep more the reword it a diamond sword and an enchanted map that tells you where you are

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Quest:Find cave in mountains and collect 10 Mystery crystals(Rewards are a diamond sword, an enchanted map that tells you where you are, and any extra Mystery crystals you find)

I take up the quest and head on out. As we travel I teach Queen Mab how to fight.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Quest:Find cave in mountains and collect 10 Mystery crystals(Rewards are a diamond sword, an enchanted map that tells you where you are, and any extra Mystery crystals you find)

as you go up you look in a cave wrong one but still profitable 1 baby slime comes out you have two options fight it or take it in as a pet

Showing 1-15 of 405