ForumsThe TavernThe Next Hundred Years

23 4199
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

How do you think the world will change in the next hundred years? I think some time in the next century the world's population will decline, because education will become so expensive that many people won't have more than two kids. In the past (few hundred years ago) people would have lots of children because kids could just work on their farms for them, but that has obviously changed.

• 23 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I don't see much difference between browsing the internet with your mind, or browsing it with a computer

You can browse the internet from anywhere without lugging a laptop or a smartphone around, and you don't have to rely on a machine to do the work for you... at least, no machine bigger than your fingernail!
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

probably 100 animal species extinct

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

probably 100 animal species extinct

That's not even a conservative guess, that's a massive understatement. May I quote from wikipedia?

It has been estimated that we are losing 137 plant, animal and insect species every single day due to rainforest deforestation, which equates to 50,000 species a year.
Source

Biologist E. O. Wilson estimated in 2002 that if current rates of human destruction of the biosphere continue, one-half of all species of life on earth will be extinct in 100 years.
Source

(Sources are direct sources, not links to the wiki article)
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

And in fifty years or so, they'll make electric suits that have one person in them. So they won't need infantry in wars. The US will probably win World War 3, because they pretty much control the seas, and they will have power in space too.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Giant war happens -} everyone nukes each other -} we all die -} the end!

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

The machines will rise up and take over.... 1101011011000!

Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

i will be famous

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

in the next hundred years world war 4 is gonna start

Showing 16-23 of 23