ForumsThe Tavernscariest dream you have ever had??

86 12967
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

what`s the scariest ever dream you`ve ever had??? i once dreamed i was being chased by zombies! tell me yours!

• 86 Replies
JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

I had a dream where me and my friends were all sleeping until we heard banging form outside the room, i went out to see what it was. It was a bunch of broken bowls. In the shards it spelt get out. And on the wall it spelt "Get out"

The next day we woke up and those broken bowls were there, I looked at my friend saying i had a dream of this. Then they said they forgot to tell me his house was haunted.

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

This may become a long story, so prepare to possibly read a lot, or be very bored until the big part.

I had one of those times where I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't wake up. I found myself in a room with a little platform that I was standing on, and below me, a endless spike pit covered with blood and corpses. Then, something pushed me off the edge. I fell into the spikes and through the floor into a big desert with nothing but sand and catuses in it. Then a explosion happened in the distance and the desert turned into a big battlefield of war. I kept taking cover from the rockets and bullets until a nuke went off in the distance and the whole place and everything except for me blew away like sand. I was in a blank white room after that. Then blood starting leaking out of the walls, ceiling, and floor. It kept flooding the room until I blacked out from drowning a little. At last, I found myself in a dark room tied to a chair. There was a door, and a man with a regular suit came into the room. He said, "Don't be afraid, I got this." After he said that we were on the edge of a huge building. I was freaked out so much. Then the man reached into my chest and slowly pulled my heart out, looking so real in my dream. After he had my heart in his hand he said, "Ok, I got it out. Now off you go." He pushed the chair off the edge of the building and let me fall all the way into the ground, and I saw myself hit the ground. That is when I woke up. And I don't think that was a dream, it was a horrible nightmare. I can't get it out of my head to this day...

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

the scariest dream i have ever had would be when i was being chased by two very large men and i dont know why i was running but all of a sudden i could hardly see and i wanted to run so badly but somthing was making me go in slow motion and they were in normal they caught me and i freaked out so badly that i woke up LOLS

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

This is true.

-I dreamed that I got eaten by snails.

-In other dreams my teacher were killing me and my friends in school.

-I also remember when I lived in a city for about 600 years ago, and the city collapsed in an attack.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

About a month ago, I had a dream that there was a threat of nuclear war hitting where I live. And for some reason, we all crowded into my school, even though it has no basement to speak of. But it seemed that just before the first bomb hit, I thankfully woke up. But before all that, helicopters were flying around and just crashing into eachother at random, so people running also had to steer clear of the burning, falling debris.

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

i made love to some chick named justin beiber

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Often, in the midst of a random dream I can end up being attacked by a wolf, and strangely even though the rest of the dream can be more or less peaceful, everytime the wolf appears I got that "Oh fu-" moment and, of course, can't really run away. Those are moments when I either wake up, or more often just switch to another situation or go on with dreaming what I have been dreaming before, until the wolf appears again.
Lately, though, I had strange icy-blue-pale-skinned, white haired, red-eyed, dangerously toothed wolf eating troll-like yeti things in a dream. They weren't looking at me very friendly either though...

And no, I don't have any wolf paranoia or so, in fact, I love wolves. Simply not in dreams^^

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Sometimes in dreams what arn't scary suddenly are. And what should be horrifing isn't. I remember once I had a dream where I was scared of giant carrots. And in another one I was being eaten alive by a plant but wasn't scared at all.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I tend to dream that i fade into nothingness- that no one remembers me, cares about me, and i'm there, but not worth anything.
It's rather scary & quite a relief to wake up from.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I remember this dream when I was in one of my old school and it had something to do with an evil owl. Eventually the floor started leaning towards this demonic owl. Everything including me started slipping towards it and that's all I remember. It was the only nightmare I ever got.

Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

I haven't had a scary dream in years...though....hmm....let's see...

Oh. When I was little Scooby-Doo used to scare me. I had dream where my dad came in to check on me while I slept, and was sucked into my closet and spit out as a monster....usually a zombie.

thingthingjack
thingthingjack
43 posts
Nomad

i remember having a dream once when i was 8 where i was caught in the explosion of a nuclear weapon. when i woke up, i was unable to speak and could barely move.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Oh. When I was little Scooby-Doo used to scare me.

My sister watched a lot of Scooby when she was like 5 or 6. She had a dream that she was being chased thru the house by a vampire, a werewolf, and a mummy. She was cornered. Right before they were about to attack her, I ran into the room and PWN3D them all with Kung Fu. lol.
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

My scarest dream was when I was in a pool covered with spiders in snakes drowning. Those are my 3 greatest fears.

destruction101
destruction101
115 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that I was trapped in a room that had no walls and was completely dark. The worst part? I was immortal.

Showing 46-60 of 86