ForumsThe Tavernscariest dream you have ever had??

86 12978
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

what`s the scariest ever dream you`ve ever had??? i once dreamed i was being chased by zombies! tell me yours!

• 86 Replies
HydromiTad
HydromiTad
123 posts
Nomad

I was coming downstairs from my bedroom when suddenly a masked man broke into the house. Since the backdoor is close to the stair landing, he immediately saw me and shot at me.

He hit me good in the hand (I felt actual REAL pain from that). I grabbed his arm using my good hand and slammed him in the face with my wounded arm. He was knocked out immediately.

I then woke up, my hand had been in a weird position so it went to sleep and caused me pain in my dream.

THE END.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I had this really weird dream that completely FREAKED ME OUT and stopped me from falling back asleep in fear of it.

I'm on the stairs going upstairs in my house. There's swarming zombies at the stairs (actually more like 10.) The only way to kill them it to spray them with spray sunscreen. I have one bottle, and it ran out. I scream to my brother (in the dream) and he just says, "Hold on a minute" in like an annoyed voice, so I know he won't be any help. My only option is to run up stairs, but I know that will be a death trap. I run up anyway. They're about to eat me, and I'm really scared. I wake up.

I stayed awake for like 2 hours, scared zombies would eat me if I fell asleep, and while I was awake. I eventually fell back asleep again. This time I was in the recess yard at my school. (This is the strange part) These will-i-am zombies (2 adult, and 3 miniature kid-sized ones) come at me. They're not zombies, because they don't look dead or decomposed or anything, but they actually are. They run at me really really really really fast. (the other zombies were slow) I wake up, sure I was about to be eaten.

Weird, I know.

cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

it was way to long and hard and personal to explain all i know is it involved boars skeletons sleeping bags ash volcanoes grocery stores and glowing eyes

circuitstar
circuitstar
75 posts
Nomad

The scariest dream I ever had was scary and cool at the same time.It was when the world was overun by zombies and I was the only one left. then I kick ZOMBIE But!!!!!!!

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
133 posts
Peasant

Same here. Zombie apocalypse and a group of survivors trapped in a hospital. I eventually made it out with the others

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

your face ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you still haunt me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

A few months ago, I had a dream which ended with my hand being bitten by a large dog (not like unrealistically large, but normal large). My hand felt numb. I woke up. My hand still felt numb. It turns out that I had rolled over and was laying on my arm cutting of the circulation, thus causing the numbness. Not the scariest one ever, but it was weird how it connected to reality.

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

I cannot recall scary dreams, but the fact I have bizarre dreams almost every other night scares the crap out of me.

173 posts
Nomad

I dreamed as if it was theatrical play.
ACT I. Vampires with cheesy skin take over my school.
Suddenly they are everywhere and build a manor on the schoolyard. Then they suddenly appear inside the games-room and kill my teacher and turn my best friend into a vampire.
ACT II. The next day, all parents gather in the assemly hall. I my grandfather approaches me and says that I am the 17. son of Van Helsing and my destiny lies in destroying the vampires of the world. He tells me an ice bear knows the location of Van Helsings stick which as the only weapon in the world except sunlight can kill a vampire.
ACT III.
The ice bear approaches me and hands me the stick. All pupils are being evacuated and I escape to destroy the vampires. My Mother wants to pick me up but I run out of her arms and chase all the vampires into one corner by opening the window shades. All vampires except three die and the remaining ones attack me. I realise one of them is my friend and I try to make him realise what is going on. He kills both vampires but the last on then injures my friend seconds before succumbing to the sunlight. My Friend loses his cheesy skin and dies in front of me. Then I wake up screaming.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

woah O.o

- V

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I once dreamt that I was playing hide and seek (Yes so scary, but wait...theres more!). Then when the seeker found you he would shoot you with a gun. I was hiding in a cabinet when I heard and saw the seeker shoot a friend of mine. I was 6 years old(ish) so yeah I never got a scary dream ever agian.

Showing 76-86 of 86