ForumsGamesBest Storyline?

49 7485
AdrianAffliction
AdrianAffliction
5 posts
Nomad

Ive been wondering what games have you guys played that had some epic storylines, the ones that have you hooked to see what happens. I havent seen much awesome storylines but I think the best Ive ever seen is in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. Its its very thought provoking. But anyways, have you seen any? If yes just lay it here! Thanks.

• 49 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Red Dead was the only game I shed tears to see end, not only because it had a heart-wrenching ending but also because it was such an amazing story I could not bear to see it end.

Yeah, it was fantastic, although I had to play through the story twice to really get that feeling. When I first played the game I would rush through 3-4 missions, then spend the next few days doing sandbox stuff, then some more missions, and etc. It's hard to follow the very first time; you miss a lot because there's so many themes to it.
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Heavy rain is one of the best games I have ever played in terms of storyline.

omega103
omega103
11 posts
Nomad

I really enjoy the Splinter Cell series. The cutscenes are detailed and inform you of important things as if you are actually there, and the missions are lengthy.

I liked it and played it in my dad's cell phone a long time ago. I hate the turrets though.
Showing 46-48 of 49