ForumsGame WalkthroughsLegend Of Void 2

48 53268
iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Hey I didn't seen any threads here on LOV2 yet so I figured I would post one . So comment any walkthrough or tips you have here if you want . And your favorite Class , personally I am a Rouge.

• 48 Replies
treehugger0123
treehugger0123
6 posts
Jester

I need help: I can't get to Caldera City or the highlands north of it. Can anyone tell me where to get the documents I need to pass?

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

You need to defeat the cult. They are in the area right before the northern bridge to the west.

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

I started with a rouge, and I mainly use daggers and such, I went for deep strike, and the setup abilities, and some permanent buffs, but I am only around Icecliff so I am not too far into the game. Also be sure to buy items if u need and look for treasure and loot.

Jarngreipr
Jarngreipr
7 posts
Nomad

Don't have any favoritism with the classes. They're all great. Especially together. Damage-build Warrior, Dagger-Rogue, Buff-Mage, and aoe-Mage. I just want to share my experience in the game. My team consists of the specified classes above. Specifically, they're my character (I prefer Warriors though I find Rogue more effective), Brendan, Markus and Kane. I start out with Warrior because of my own preference and Andras and Rogan just do not fit what I have in mind for an effective Warrior. Brendan acts as the buff-mage and attack-mage. Mass Rejuvenate, Magical Weapons, Heal, Freezing Wind, Boil, and sometimes, Inferno. Markus quickly kills the enemy with the Rogue's deadliness. Faster than archer-rogue Alyss. Kane acts as the aoe-mage. Glacier's really handy as a disable. Disables higher-tier monsters often than stuns. But it gives them a damage res which is a downside. Or not. I dedicate the start of the battle with disabling the entire opposing team or at least most of the annoying ones who cast disables and reduces our damage. Markus makes them vulnerable with one of the Rogue's smokes, my character stuns one or most of them, OR quickly kill one of them with Murder (which ignores damage res.).

Jarngreipr
Jarngreipr
7 posts
Nomad

Saw someone post another character in the game, Maya. In what part of game can I get her?

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

I only found Brendan so far..and of course Alyss, the scout you meet at start. Where are the others?

Meanwhile I found some secrets - just before the bridge to glasstown there's a completely overgrown passage south to a meteorite landing zone.
And at the second north beach area of Thornwick there is a hardly visible passage through the water..to a trader wolf..first time trading with a dog.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Most of the characters are near the end of the story.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Oh you found me. I am the wolf if you missed the reference (I am also in the first game too).

Jarngreipr
Jarngreipr
7 posts
Nomad

...I couldn't believe I missed Maya. Found some information about her at the LotV2 forums at its own site: just Sungard. For those who just missed Maya, you'll find her south of Sungard. South of that portal-thingy. There's a small passage between two buildings. Female warrior built not as a tank, more like a berserker like me. I guess it's a secret, too. Kinda hidden, easy to miss, and several players didn't find her.
@StDrake trying is right, six of them are somewhat at the end of the game. One of those six is in Watchlands Tower. A premium content.
@SoymasterYos Dev mentioned it I think. So...you a wolf in real life, too?

elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

I have an issue with mine i have no more missions available. i am less than halfway done the game i think, i can't go anywhere except the 2 northern cities and calderia. i went into the demon portal and killed everyone, but there was nobody to turn in the quest to it just disappeared. so i went to recruit brenden and i did so. now i apparently can't do anything. i'm only lvl 10 can someone help me?

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I'm only half wolf. I think I might be Edward. I am now going to puke because I made an actaully Twilight reference, and realized it.

Jarngreipr
Jarngreipr
7 posts
Nomad

That would suck. Bad pun. Never mind. Anyway, your puke might hold up. If I'm right, the glitter guy is worse than who you're referring to.

DrZaius
DrZaius
60 posts
Peasant

I like my party: Alyss, Brendan, Andras and me as an elemental mage (fire, ice and lightning).
First Round: Sub Zero (me), Powder Bomb (Alyss), Burning Weapons (Brendan), Encourage (Andras)
Result: enemies don't make damage for 5 rounds and my damage gets boostes.
Second Round: Inferno (me), Concentration (Alyss), Magical Weapons (Brendan), Smash Armor against the strongest opponent (Andras)
From the third round on I can rain damage, mostly via AoE.

Works perfectly against foes who mostly deal damage, but even against debuffers...

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

can someone tell me how they like the legend of the void 2 is it better?

Nestor76
Nestor76
1 posts
Farmer

Hi all,
i am nearly in the end of "void 2" game ... but i can't finish one quest because i don't found the last Stashes of Sungard in the quest named - The Picking -

If some one can helping me for found it, i tell it thanks ^__^ '

The Pickup �" Shafir Lomo, Calderia City
A government official in Calderia City asked us to go to the three southern cities, Thornwick, Rootvale and Sungard, to collect three hidden stashes of important information. He said they can be found in barrels hidden around the cities.
Find the stashes in Thornwick, Rootvale, and Sungard.

PS: sorry for my poor level in english language :'(
Showing 1-15 of 48