ForumsThe TavernFunniest thing your cat has done?

19 2159
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

My cat likes to curl up & sleep in my kitchen sink lolz

• 19 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

once in a while at night my cat would attack my feet in bed

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Put it's claws into my finger and have the claw stuck their for a whole minute because I couldn't get it out; he bit me afterwards...

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

lol that sounds painful & hilarious

dovakhin15234
dovakhin15234
6 posts
Nomad

We put a dog shirt that was to small on my cat abd we would stand him up and he could not move at all. He would just kind wall over to one side and lay there.

ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

my cat likes to lick plastic i know hes weird

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

the funniest thing i heard my cat do was fell back down off a ledge XD

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

when I try to sleep next to my cat he claws my eye lids because im not giving him attention he loves attention

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

belive it or not my cat loves small hidding places so he curled up into s ball inside of a desk and fell asleep and the desk was like an older one with a very small inside

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

caught a squirrel... my mom freaked...

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

my cat decided to bring what we thought was a dead lizard in the house. turns out it was alive, and the cat then spent 5 min chasing and clawing at it.

-Blade

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

There was this one time my cat just started spazzing out for no apparent reason...I just started cracking up 'cause he was just jumpin' all over the place.

My mom asked what I was laughing at and I told her I was laughing at the cat. Apparently we don't have a cat, and my doctor says I have schizophrenia...but my cat told me not to listen to them so it's all good!

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

clawed my face off, then hissed, then continued clawing my face out

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've never had cats, but some of my neighbours had a few in the past. One of them, a female, licked all my forehead for fifteen minutes!! I had to stop her or she would have ruined my skin. She wasn't very happy about that and she expressed her disagreement biting my hand. I miss her, though.

ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

My cat had a sneezing fit... He couldn't stop jumping around just sneezing...XD

ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

mine will catch chipmunks and carry them around in her mouth alive and they will play dead and she also brought in a live bird once

Showing 1-15 of 19