ForumsThe TavernThe weirdest thing you've EVER bitten by

36 5161
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

What is the weirdest thing you have EVER been bitten by?

• 36 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I was at a fair, there were some horses there... Somehow one bit my chest. That was more shock than anything else.

A warthog.
Post that somewhere. Sounds hilarious.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I touched the back of a prey mantis because I like them and I think they are the coolest bugs! It rotated it's head 180 degrees and took a bite at my finger. I was a little disappointed because I stared at it for 15 minutes and I thought there was a connection between us, like a bro thing.

I can imagine a giant prey mantis rampaging my city and I'd stupidly stand there watching it with amazement until it grabbed me and bit my head off! xD

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

one time( about 4to5 years ago),about 20 ants got on my arm and i didn't notice and they all bit my arm. I didn't feel them biting as well. So I had about 20 ant bites on my arm.

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

A weird bug that was shaped like a small worm with a blue body, green head and a lamprey like mouth. I thought it was cool so picked it up, it bit be with razor like teeth.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I find it strange every time I get bitten by a cat. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing a cat would do.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

One time I got bit by my older sister... my now 31 year old sister. She said she would bite me if I kept poking fun at her, I didn't believe her. My down fall...

Showing 31-36 of 36