ForumsThe TavernSomething that made you laugh today

29 3128
SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

Let's lift the mood around here! What made you laugh today? I don't just mean something that amused you or made you smile. I'm talking about actual laughs here people!

I'll go first. I was visiting a friend who is recovering from surgery. When the pain gets bad he can take some pills that get rid of it. They also get him high. We were watching a movie and he randomly calls me Bubba (My name is Alex btw). He then starts giggling and spends the next minute saying Bubba over and over as fast as he can.

Him: 'Bubbabubbabubbabubba..."
Me: *Cracking up*

• 29 Replies
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Nothing so far...but you never know whats gonna happen

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

has to be the forum funny how you get...........

it got locked, and i can see why after reading it.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Laughed at a trumpet joke:

How are a trumpet player and a pirate alike?

They both murder "On the High Seas."

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The ad at the top of my page made me laugh. Like actually laugh, which is pretty rare for me.

The ad is for seniormeet.com, and it keeps showing pictures and links to profiles of men over 50, which is pretty funny when they're trying to look attractive in their profile pictures.

I'm borrowing someone else's laptop, and it's making me wonder what the hell they've been searching for that's led an ad like that to continue to pop up at the top of my page. Especially since the owner of this laptop from whom I am borrowing it is a man under the age of 30.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Aha Ernie i lulzed at that.

Today i have laughed at how different Indonesia is when the monsoon sinks in. You would think life as we knew it was over.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

the thought of a really messed up Navy joke?

Why does the US Navy wear white?
To look like seamen

Think about it
Iam not sharing the humorous part is unless you know what seaman is and its not spelled like that

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Watches Who's Line is it Anyway. Ya, that show is hilarious.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

One of my family's friends said that he woke up with a bunch of chest pain, and that he A) was having a heart attack, B) strained his muscles, or C) had an alien parasite eating him from the inside out.

feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

There's this one show called Hot and Fluffy, and at one part he says: "These Iraqi are the most dangerous creatures on the Earth, one push of a button and they could explode.... I think I'm going to poke it with a stick...... (Starts running away yelling) " Ahhhhh it's angry, it's angry!!!" Pretty funny if you watch it.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

one thing that made me burst out was racisist so im not gonna share it......................................

NotoriousJuicy
NotoriousJuicy
15 posts
Nomad

I am watching this funny video about a video game and a kid. I keep cracking up!

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

So every week I go with some of my friend and run around the local park, so after the run this guy comes up to my group and saysâ¦

Guy: So what yall young gentle men doing here?

Me: We are running at the park to get in shape

Guy: Thatâs good man, Iâm running to but I run without a shirt on everybody be lookin at me like I be crazy!

Friend: nice tattoo (it was a fist full of hundred dollar bills tattooed on his chest looked kinda weird XD)

Guy: Thanks man, yeah man everybody be lookin at me like Iâm nuts! Yeah man like mr T says if ya aint got nothin to say then donât say it!

Then he ran off and we loled really hard

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

The "your exotic poop story" thread...

just try to look at it without laughing. TRY

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

no dont look at the link i posted. it might cause seizure, uncontrolable luaghing, vomiting, mental distrubances, and nightmares

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

ok... i have another one yesterday my pot head friend was coming down off his high and we were sitting out side and his lil sister said im bored! then he said well im pregnant! then he said we should replace the word bored with pregnant so when ever were bored we can say hey man im really pregnant, lets go do somthing was kinda funny XD

Showing 1-15 of 29