ForumsThe TavernSomething that made you laugh today

29 3127
SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

Let's lift the mood around here! What made you laugh today? I don't just mean something that amused you or made you smile. I'm talking about actual laughs here people!

I'll go first. I was visiting a friend who is recovering from surgery. When the pain gets bad he can take some pills that get rid of it. They also get him high. We were watching a movie and he randomly calls me Bubba (My name is Alex btw). He then starts giggling and spends the next minute saying Bubba over and over as fast as he can.

Him: 'Bubbabubbabubbabubba..."
Me: *Cracking up*

• 29 Replies
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

I remember back in middle school me and my friend were going home he wanted to race me to the bus and we started running out of the corner of my eye the principle was standing there looking close to use i slowed down and walked regularly my friend keep running then the principle caught him and he had to wait for all the other students to load the buses i was laughing all the way home XD

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i'm not going entirely for today in this one but anyway.
ok so in my box in my Gmail account, i have gotten spam Emails from like black people meet (i'm white, really really white) so putting all of those together, i am black, asian, jewish, and a senior, yep pretty epic

~manly man

Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

my friend told me a really racist joke

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

in chess my king got taken by a freaking PAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

(i'm white, really really white) so putting all of those together, i am black, asian, jewish, and a senior, yep pretty epic

~manly man

I am not trying to be mean or anything...but I got an Asian People Meet in my inbox so I junked it and blocked the sender. About 5 minutes later I get another Asian People Meet!

I feel like they are stalking me or something...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've come across this ad on multiple occasions, and I can't help but wonder who's idea it was to, instead of use a real baby to attract potential applicants, draw the most evil-looking baby you could possibly imagine.

Seriously, Stewie never had anything on this kid:

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/attachments/site-feedback-support/13766d1345562060-social-worker-baby-ad-83166d546e41ff9e42ee721627bcf53f.jpg

I've never wanted to be a social worker less in my life.

in chess my king got taken by a freaking PAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The king doesn't get taken. You can checkmate him, but if he gets taken you should probably ask your opponent if he knows how to play chess.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This image, basically.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/395983_154069778065805_1776662523_n.jpg

I mean, it says so much.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

This.

He spoke the truth and they were speechless.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

This made me laugh my face off

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

This image of Obama eating a burger...

http://chtodelat.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/amd_obama_burger.jpg

I don't remember how I found it originally or why I find it so funny, but that expression on his face is priceless!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

This. He spoke the truth and they were speechless.

"I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me". This is priceless.

I don't know what I was looking for, but I came up with this picture. It is probably the deepest poem that I've read lately. There's such emotion in the words...

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/kegaumongo/Poema.jpg
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

the thought of a really messed up Navy joke?

Why does the US Navy wear white?
To look like seamen

I giggeld
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I hit my sister in the head with a carton of yogurt which made me chuckle... My sister (who is 4) can's say funk properly, which is really funny when she says it.

Showing 16-28 of 29