ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros.

103 16512
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I really like Super Smash Bros. I have some really good memories of playing the first one on N64 when I was a little kid. I think Brawl is a really great game. It is deffinetly one of my favorite Wii games.

• 103 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I have never played either 64 or melee, but I own brawl, and yes it is an awesome game. But, some of the characters are just plain stupid. ex. ganondorf, he is just SLOWWWW.

p.s. want to exchange friend codes?

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Ganondorf is just a slow version of Captain Falcon. I especially don't like him because Captain Falcon is one of my favorite characters.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

My favourite character in super smash brothers was mew 2 very slow but powerful

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Ah, super smash bros on N64 were the good days.

Haven't played in quite a long time.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Ganondorf is just a slow version of Captain Falcon.
They edited him for brawl, but the only reason to play him is because it is fun to just warlock punch the false characters in the great maze.

p.s. if anyone wants to be friends with me in brawl, leave a message on my profile with your brawl username and friendcode and I will send you mine.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Wow, surely I haven't played Brawl in a while. My favorite characters are Wolf, Fox, Toon Link, and Marth.

Veenomn
Veenomn
8 posts
Nomad

I've got Melee, and Brawl. Favorite characters are Lucas, Ness, and Yoshi.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I'm a great player of Brawl, best in my group of friends (well... there's a tie for first). Only problem is, well, I'm only godly-awesome when I'm playing as the S-tiered broken character, Meta Knight.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg638/scaled.php?server=638&filename=metaknight.png&res=landing

(at least I'm decent as Peach!)

-Chillz

Codx1
Codx1
8 posts
Peasant

I like Kirby, i dont know why i just do.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Super smash bros brawl is awesome, and I expect Universe will be even more awesome.

p.s. I am always looking for freinds to play with in brawl, contact me if you want to exchange friend codes.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i wish i had more friends to play with. and friend codes arent that great either. it takes ages to find a new friend and the lagg is HORIBBLE. i had really few fights that actually worked with no lagg

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

P.S i dare any of you to try and control PK thunder with such lagg.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

P.S i dare any of you to try and control PK thunder with such lagg.
I am no good with earthbound, so I don't use PK thunder.

p.s. I have played numerous matches online, with only a few having massive lag (they were quickplayes, not with friends)
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

p.s. I have played numerous matches online, with only a few having massive lag (they were quickplayes, not with friends)

probably because they were geographically (spelled wrong?) close to you. i couldnt even quick matches. and was only able to play with "not plenty of" lagg with one friend
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

probably because they were geographically (spelled wrong?) close to you. i couldnt even quick matches. and was only able to play with "not plenty of" lagg with one friend
I don't know how quick match works, but I have played mkw with people in china, still no (noticeable) lag. I suppose the internet is different where you live.
Showing 1-15 of 103