ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178116
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I have a question, though maybe it has been asked before. Do survivors die at some point? I know they can be incapacitated during zombie attacks, but what happens if you run out of water or food? I'd like to know in case I want to take a break from the game.

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

DeadZone as MMO was designed for loong periods of inactivity.
Running out of food/water will cause morale to drop greatly.
There is no way to get rid of unwanted survivor (profession).

manbot47
manbot47
4 posts
Nomad

i played it for three days, just cause i'm not playing doesn't mean i can't still talk about it

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

i played it for three days

I have played it for about a week. I got bored after the 6th day. I still try to keep tabs on this thread anyways, since I created it. xD
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Running out of food/water will cause morale to drop greatly.

Sorry to bother you again, but what are the effects of morale drop?
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Sorry to bother you again, but what are the effects of morale drop?

Morale affects your survivor's stats.

Above average morale (blue and green faces) increases stats by 1-2 depending on how high the morale is. Don't know if it's possible to get a higher boost.
Average moral has no effect.
Below average morale decreases stats.
theme1337
theme1337
23 posts
Nomad

what does the windmill do? does it produce fuel?

WarLord105
WarLord105
32 posts
Nomad

The windmill lets you build higher level buildings that need electricity to build. Like the security light.

MaticX
MaticX
41 posts
Nomad

It looks like a fun game, to bad I can't play it on my computer, it runs super slow.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

A good strategy to do is be friendly to other players. I am helping my neighbours and helping as many people as I can with projects in their compound. Its good to have friends at your back helping you, it really improves your building time. And when I get to raiding people, I won't be alone.

UncutSpinKILLER
UncutSpinKILLER
4 posts
Nomad

I try the game and let me say ...not bad. Of course its one of those waiting games but this game has some action to it to. Even if its still
in the beta stage its a good game

samuamu
samuamu
1 posts
Nomad

is it possible to add friends?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The friends thing is for Facebook. You can't do any of the Friends achievements for Armor Games.

Lima249
Lima249
18 posts
Nomad

so you dont need to have ammunitions of any type right?
just the gun and the ammo is unlimited ok ??

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You don't need to worry about ammo. It's unlimited for all the guns.

Showing 121-135 of 340