ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178118
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
CuirassPolisher
CuirassPolisher
31 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the answer, Kulmegil. I have another question, this time a hypothetical one: is there any way for a survivor to die? To my knowledge, running out of food and/or water or being incapacitated by zombies won't actually kill your survivors.

jacob009
jacob009
3 posts
Nomad

Hey guys been playing the game for a while and just wondered if anyone knew where the best place to get rope from.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

hey, anyone on this thread named smiley for deadzone? if you are, let it be known that we are at war with each other. i have attacked you several times already.

~manly man

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

@kfcbowl
Haven't done any raiding yet.
How much resources gain?
Return time? What lvl are You and opponents?

You can steal from storage and prod buildings and obviously yes, those the resources are gone from raided players. You expected that Your man are somehow making a copy of them and putting back on their shelves?

@jacob009
Paypal
Seriously those insignificant (like 1-5 units max) You find are absolutely random. Even raiding lvl1-2 places can result in gain but only if You're lucky.

@COMMUNITY
Hoiw are we stainding out? What lvl's have You reached so far? Is there some score board?
Judging by AG nicks I don't see anyone in my range..

Aparaat
Aparaat
15 posts
Scribe

Lvl 16 atm and on my list i see +3 lvls. Idk if the name u see in game is AG nick or the leaders name.

Raiding hardware stores and warehouses gives the best chance. If your survivors are strong enough then u can make 2-3 groups and raid multiple places. Haven't noticed if recycling gear gives ropes or not.

PvP is most effective in exp wise i think, my storages are almost empty all the time coz of the upgrading.

Aparaat
Aparaat
15 posts
Scribe

They should do something with the helping system, it's really annoying and time consuming clicking through buildings just to get the message that u've already helped.
Did some math and calculated that i have in my list 102 players whom 78 are friendly and going through all theyr compounds takes more than an hour and half the buildings tell me that i've already helped with upgrading.

F1nnej4k3
F1nnej4k3
2 posts
Shepherd

is there any chance that the difence of 5 days against attacks will "charge" again?

Aparaat
Aparaat
15 posts
Scribe

Your only option to get protection after the "nublet" protection runs out is buying it for fuel.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

So what do we do after we've reached the max level? I have kind of grown bored raiding people...

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

There is no max level. Saw screens of FB people with like almost 40

Still game content ends around 18-22lvl, depending how much You want to achieve before getting bored:

- 10 survivors (last around lvl18, maybe sooner)
- last parts of the city unlocks at lvl18
- strongest raidable lairs lvl20
- attacking horde lvl cap 22
- best weapons generates at max lvl20 and can be upgraded to lvl21
- to build everything... might take You even till lvl24+
(those final storage upgrades costs tons resources & time)

You can wait for Con as it is working on some new (rumors sayz about lvl20-25) content but there is no ETA.
You can raid other players for fun.

Anyway.. You probably just won this MMO, congrats!
(so do I except all buildings requirement)

Aparaat
Aparaat
15 posts
Scribe

max lvl is 50

Aparaat
Aparaat
15 posts
Scribe

-*- Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams playing on the background, survivors equipped with M249 and Thor. Zombie meat flies through the air as the shots are fired and the scavanger tries to find something useful from the pile of trash. Air is thick with bullets and u wonder how the building still hasn't collapsed on your head. Then all of the sudden it all goes quiet and the mission ends...-*-

5 minutes is just too short time to blast zombies to pieces

manbot47
manbot47
4 posts
Nomad

This is an unfortunate turn for a flash series I've really liked till now. I can't even call this a game since the only game that goes on is which absurdly long timer do i pick and twiddle my thumbs till its done and I can pick another timer. That and the poking and prodding to make you spend real money ay every turn. If a game is gonna cost me money it better be good; this isn't. This is a shallow cash grab that was really unfortunate to see happen.

F1nnej4k3
F1nnej4k3
2 posts
Shepherd

expansion? when? on the facebook page they continue to post photos of the expansion without a date. by the way i presume that what i call "expansion" will be the full game no longer on beta testing, am i right?

binkythecoll
binkythecoll
20 posts
Nomad

not a good game 1 lags 2 hard to control not as good as the uc

Showing 91-105 of 340