ForumsThe TavernWhats your worst fear ?

41 7840
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Im afraid of heights not long ago i was in kl tower in Malaysia when i reached the top and looked out the window i froze up and could barly move i was that scared

• 41 Replies
TangleTalon
TangleTalon
40 posts
Nomad

I have a huge fear of death... Necrophobia pretty bad.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I'm afraid to loose interenet connection... ok that was a crappy joke u,u

Well more seriously, I'm afraid by how is going the world now. There's so much selfishness. People don't respect each others anymore. Governments don't try to help dying nations. All those things makes me become misanthropist D:

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I understand mainly about people not respecting each other anymore its a vicious world.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I have a huge fear of death

That is normal as instinct makes us fear it so we will keep living.
pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

all you who are afraid of death here is a solution just think 75 years from now when we would normally die, by then scientists will have invented something that makes you live forever look how much scientists have invented in the past 75 years its foolproof

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

all you who are afraid of death here is a solution just think 75 years from now when we would normally die, by then scientists will have invented something that makes you live forever look how much scientists have invented in the past 75 years its foolproof

I understand why people have a fear of dying, in the sense of missing loved ones and the pain they might feel etc. But why anyone would want to live forever is beyond me - seeing every single person you love die, getting so bored. Bleurgh, sounds horrid.

My worst fear is incidentally death - but rather specific.
I fear that i'll die in a plane crash. Thus planes/death being #1 and 2 on the fear list. Death in general doesn't bother me though.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

i'd probably say falling from very tall heights...but i'm fine with being up there in the first place lol

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

death..... what happens to u when u die?

PackersPone
PackersPone
4 posts
Nomad

my worst fear is dying in a tight place, somewhere dark, or suffocating

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Aliens abducting the world.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'd say flying insects, especially bees. Actually, I've never been bitten by a bee, but every time I see one it's hard for me not to start screaming and run away. That is probably my worst fear, followed very closely by heights. I hate heights.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

The hospital definitely the hospital

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

its not the dark were after here
its whats IN the dark you gotta watch out for.

yeah, i know thats not true. my worst fear is someone creating another Wii. oh yeah, its already happening.
there goes my life.

ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

[quote]Actually, I've never been bitten by a bee,
bees don't bite you they sting you

ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

lol oops i didn't mean to make that all a quote