ForumsThe TavernWhats your worst fear ?

41 7841
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Im afraid of heights not long ago i was in kl tower in Malaysia when i reached the top and looked out the window i froze up and could barly move i was that scared

• 41 Replies
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

im afraid of when the world runs out of pie

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

My worst fear is probably not being able to control my daydreams. Next is probably heights, and I'm not sure where death is at all. It could be first, it could be last. I guess it just depends on the mood.

feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

spiders!

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

heights freak me out

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

bees don't bite you they sting you

Oh, I didn't know that. My English isn't as good as I'd like to. Anyway, thanks for the correction
alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

to fall.it doesn't matter which the height is.to know that there is a chance to fall.

-Alexandrica the archer-

Spirytysta
Spirytysta
94 posts
Scribe

I am afraid of death, but not of typical reasons.
I am pagan and I believe in afterlife and reincarnation, but
on the other hand I am afraid that doesn't exist and after death there is nothing...
It's quite sad, that something you were believe whole your life is unreal... just... a lie.
I am really afraid about this and I hope that there is something after death.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I have mild Acrophobia, and some might say I have had Arachnophobia ever since I saw the lost in space movie, for some reason that scene with the really weird spiders was really creepy to me.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I fear that giant frogs wereing pink underwear will rise from under north Carolina and eat all of the palm trees left in the world, forcing us to colonize the moon.
It's called derpaderp-phobia

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I have always feared of getting pickpocketed by pickpocket.

Im afraid of heights

That is probably my worst fear, followed very closely by heights. I hate heights.

Next is probably heights, and I'm not sure where death is at all.

heights freak me out

I would quote Zak's fear of heights, but his is logical. No body is afraid of heights. Everybody is afraid of just falling from heights.

On the other hand, I am not too afraid of falling. The easiest death I see is an injection, or falling to your death.
But if I had a choice, I would choose to live.

My biggest fear is not death itself. It's my afterlife. I have a fear that maybe I might end up like Ebeneezer Scrooge, where they celebrated his death.

On a further note, I would be curious who would dance on my grave.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised at how common it is here, I'm afraid of death. I understand it's inevitable, and that it's just nothing. But that's what bugs me, the idea that this life and all the **** that comes with it is all I have.

JayLeno
JayLeno
12 posts
Nomad

Being crushed to desth.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Seeing as I come from the same region that Asterix and Obelix lived in back in the Roman era... I think the thing I fear most is that the sky will fall on top of my head! =)

http://hurryup1.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/sky-is-falling-on-our-heads.jpg

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup is afraid of only two things on this planet.

The first is that Killersup is afraid that he will be forgotten,that nobody will remember him when he leaves this site,school,planet,lifetime.

Water,Killersup has a fobia of water.Killersup had a near death experience with drowning before and that leads to his fear of water.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I have always feared of getting pickpocketed by pickpocket.

Good, I can cross "scare ace" off my "to do" list.
Honestly, I'm afraid that none of you are real. That I'm the only real person here. Why am I here? I don't know. It's like a creepy cross of the matrix and the Truman show with aliens.
Also I'm afraid of something similar. You know, the whole "big brother is watching you" bit.
And hights. I don't do hights.
Showing 16-30 of 41