ForumsThe TavernWhen You Were Young. post a story from when you were young(12 or younger)

8 1400
misterevil
misterevil
19 posts
Nomad

I got this idea because my mom used to tell me stories about when I was young.

• 8 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I was apparently the ultimate tom boy when i was younger. Would always hang out with the lads, want to fix up cars, climb trees, played a whole bunch of sports, skated.

Quite the opposite to me now - 21 and obsessed with hair, make-up, dresses, shoes. Nom.

misterevil
misterevil
19 posts
Nomad

one time my mom told when i learned how to potty-train i peed in this big ditch when it was recess at my daycare.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

well im 12 so....................................

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Me too so what age are you exactly?

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

when i was like 6 once i tried to cut my hair to look more like superman... basically i just took a scissor and went crazy...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well, we all know that im a.... different individual. so some strange things happened to tiny me.
Note: This is stuff that happened under the age of 8. I do crazier stuff now.
I took a piss in my hamper in the middle of the night.
I cut off my eyelashes
I slid feet first down a flight of stairs and smashed my toe against the wall.
I was leaning back on a chair, fell, and smacked my head against a table. Theirs is a dent in my head now.
I decided it would be smart to sleep in my clothes for school to save time.
I rolled down a flight of stairs.
I sucked up toys in the vacuum.
I was scared of a toy crocodile that I got. Someone decided to through it at me and I freaked out. And this is like a 4 foot long stuffed thing. Its scary crap to a 5 year old.
I slid face first down a flight of stairs.

I hated stairs when I was little....

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

well i once shaved my eyebrows mostly off because i was starting to get a unibrow, i still have this problem but do not resort to such drastic measures.
i used to be terrified of a plastic bat that we used to hang from the ceiling for halloween.
i had a crush on my older sisters friend who was like 17 and i was about 6.
i said that i would never get potty trained and i that i would pee every pair of pants.
all of these things i remember (not so much the last one though)

~manly man

SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

It was Halloween and I was around five years old. My brother and I were dressed as Power Rangers and were trick-or-treating with friends while the parents hung back.

Dusk was falling as we came to a house, which in my five year old mind was scary as hell. There was purple light shining from the windows, fog on the porch, creepy music coming from inside, the works. So I, the fearless Black Ranger, hid behind a nearby bush as the only girl in our group (dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, complete with Toto in a basket) rang the doorbell and got candy.

I made up for it later by attempting to rescue "victims" in a haunted house.

Showing 1-8 of 8