ForumsPopular MediaCancelled shows they should bring back ?

65 23370
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I would love to see them bring back Drawn Together, Sealab 2021 & The Brak Show

• 65 Replies
indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

Ed, Edd n Eddy

Yeh,I also loved that cartoon.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Jericho should be brough back

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Invader Zim.

"I'm an unstoppable doom machine, you know."

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Malcolm in the middle this used to be one of my favourite programs I loved it and I wish they carried it on.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I hope nobody has said these before but I really think Finder and Alcatraz . Both had there first and only season last year. These shows were my favorites at the time and when I heard the were getting rid of them I couldn't figure out why anyone would do that.

junkeer101
junkeer101
5 posts
Nomad

They should bring back Flash Forward, that was a great show. I still don't know why it got cancelled.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Farscape should never of been cancelled. Sci-Fi network had to choose between Farscape and Stargate SG-1, so they kept stargate and took the two main characters from Farscape and moved them over. What a travesty!

DACMiester
DACMiester
74 posts
Shepherd

Oh, look. My very first visit to the "Popular Media" forum, and I find something worth commenting on! (Not being condescending or sarcastic).

I would definately say "Lie to Me". Everyone in my family loved it. It wasn't a hackneyed, unoriginal show at all. It was deep when it needed to be, funny without being sophomoric, and it was adult in the sense that the producers respected the audience as people with interests rather than lifeless couch potato's that take in any old garbage you spew at them.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Flapjack on cartoon network. That show was reaaaaally fun to watch.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Well, it seems like all of my favourite old shows have already been mentioned! Kudos, folks. I don't feel so old or so weird anymore.

For the record, those shows already mentioned were:
- Invader Zim
- Samurai Jack

Amazing shows cut down in their prime.

T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

i Would have to say chowder i loved chowder. ummm how about Naruto the american translated version, or how about toonami altogether, and im tired of pawn stars cancel that

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

or how about toonami altogether,

Toonami is back...

Samurai Jack

I don't know why..but I always forget that this show was canceled..maybe that is why I can't remember how it ended..
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The Dilbert Animation series. Two series....going great, and bam! It disappears, destroying the glimmer of hope that millions of cube farm workers get from watching it.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

@Nich: Dilbert used to be a show? Why would they cancel something like that?!?!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@Nich: Dilbert used to be a show? Why would they cancel something like that?!?!

Link. I have memorized most of the lines already.
Showing 46-60 of 65