ForumsThe Tavernpractical jokes

17 2639
ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

partially fill a paper bag with flour and stick it under someones door and jump on it or drop a heavy book on it. it covers the whole room in a fine powder

• 17 Replies
ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

is anyone going to reply with more

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

yes, i am going to reply.
there is a website that you can find if you look up evil operator prank call, what you do with that is you put in 2 phone numbers and it will make them call each other, the phone will be ringing on both sides.
have some fun with that

~manly man

Poloturtle3000
Poloturtle3000
10 posts
Peasant

Sounds pretty cool

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

buy 3 chickens
label 1 with #1
Label another with #2
label the last with with #4
release them into your school and watch the search for #3

ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

buy 3 chickens
label 1 with #1
Label another with #2
label the last with with #4
release them into your school and watch the search for #3

Ive also heard of that being done with greased pigs
ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

well not being done but just like it just with greased pigs

ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

Take an egg and poke a hole in each end and then you blow the yolk and whites out then you tape up one end and then you put something that smells really bad like liquid skunk scent and then you tape up the other end and put it under the gas pedal of someones car so that when they drive the egg breaks and then you know what happens

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

make vanilla pudding. Then put it in a mayo jar. then eat it in public.

ohmslaw
ohmslaw
22 posts
Nomad

Ok here is the thing i did this completely wrong

partially fill a paper bag with flour and stick it under someones door and jump on it or drop a heavy book on it. it covers the whole room in a fine powder
so its take a paper bag and fill it with shaving cream and put the front of it under and drop something heavy on it it sprays the inside of the room with shaving cream and the flour is put some in the back of a hair dryer and find something to funnel it into the room and turn it on if covers the room in flour.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

go onto your computer right before you let someone else use it, then press Ctrl and an arrow key, and it will turn the screen (if you hit the right arrow key) right and if left, then left etc.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

The Ctrl + arrow trick did not work. There must be an ideal time to do it, or it may only work on certain computers. Or you're bluffing, but I'm not going to consider that possibility at the moment.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Can't beat the cling film over the toilet seat practical joke.
Mainly in the females teachers bathroom.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

The Ctrl + arrow trick did not work. There must be an ideal time to do it, or it may only work on certain computers. Or you're bluffing, but I'm not going to consider that possibility at the moment
sorry, forgot to mention it has to be for windows 7, and i realized that it's Ctrl alt arrow key
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Draw on the side of a quarter with pencil and tell someone that you don't think they can roll it down their face. When they do, they will have a dark line down their house.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

sorry, forgot to mention it has to be for windows 7, and i realized that it's Ctrl alt arrow key

I have Windows 7 and all it did for me was open some toolbar in Explorer.

they will have a dark line down their house.

Their house?
Showing 1-15 of 17