ForumsThe TavernWho loves Legos?

148 25541
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Personally, I love Legos. Ever since I was a 3 year old I use to play with Legos, and I still play with them! I see a bunch of amazing stuff made out of Legos like Cars, Space Ships, even Spongebob! Does anyone here make anything out of Legos or even likes them in general? And if so, what is the most amazing Lego creation you have seen?

• 148 Replies
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

um, a lego man it took me six months to put a 112 piece lego together after every shower for 5 mins! i dont really like legos. i have a niece and 3 nephews so i feel like even if i built something it would get kicked to pieces by one of them. i used to have wars though up to a year ago

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

um, a lego man took me six months to put a 112 piece lego together after every shower for 5 mins! i dont really like legos

is it because you cant put legos together right, or because whatever you make gets destroyed?

i mean, everyone likes legos, right?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

When I was maybe four years old, I would build entire cities out of Legos, with each building being completely different. Not complex buildings, of course, but I was so proud of it that I wanted it to last forever. It only lasted a few weeks.

I went to the original Legoland as a child and I was mesmerized, though it was during the fall and therefore ice cold in Denmark. I visited Legoland California as a grown man and I was still mesmerized, but the only part I really cared for was the enormous Lego Metropolis display.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I made my own Lego piece. Ya, I am that cool. Didn't have time though to finish the project though. We had it all built but didn't get the instructions done. It was annoying.

Anyway I was never a huge Lego fan. I built the stuff they told me to build and that was about it.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

When I was maybe four years old, I would build entire cities out of Legos, with each building being completely different. Not complex buildings, of course, but I was so proud of it that I wanted it to last forever. It only lasted a few weeks.

I use to do that to, but I was 9 years old. lol. It was so much fun, making tall buildings and making small cars. Kinda looked like a city. But my problem was, my mom thought the room was "Messy" so she changed it. It was like Godzilla destroying my home..... :'( lol.

I made my own Lego piece. Ya, I am that cool. Didn't have time though to finish the project though. We had it all built but didn't get the instructions done. It was annoying.

I use to paint some Legos with my own paint..... it didn't work out so good. They kinda got stuck together. lol. But that is cool! I wish I had the plastic and the molds to do that.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I have a bunch of Legos and they are really detailed when you want them to be, but i usually use k'nex instead, easier to keep track of.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I dabble a bit in legos.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I like legos. But I don't create things that are worth making. I just make simple random things and then, destroy him. My friend made an Uzi with legos which was pretty cool.

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

i love legos but i dont use them as much as i used to

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My friend made an Uzi with legos which was pretty cool.

Speaking of Guns made of Legos, I found this awesome gun made out of Legos! It is from some type of mythical game I think, I don't know. But it looks cool! =)

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/09/legolancer.jpg
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

That gun is made entirely of Legos? That's impressive, but it looks like a plethora of special parts were used.

The eyepiece, for example, looks like no Lego I've ever seen.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

That gun is made entirely of Legos? That's impressive, but it looks like a plethora of special parts were used.

The eyepiece, for example, looks like no Lego I've ever seen.

Indeed it is made 100% of Legos. And yes that is a Lego piece, I know that piece anywhere. It has been in some old sets and a few new ones.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Ohhh... the childhood nostalgia this thread has brought back! I used to LOVE building random Lego structures then smashing them on the ground or chucking them at the wall... I could do that for hours and still be entertained! =P

And WOW do they hurt when you step on them!

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

I HAVE LOVED LEGOS FOR A LONG TIME, I STILL HAVE 5000 LEGO CREATIONS FROM 10 YRS AGO

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

And yes that is a Lego piece, I know that piece anywhere. It has been in some old sets and a few new ones.

That thin, round, donut-looking thingy? That must be a newer one, I've never seen it in any set before.

And the same goes for the barrel. What pieces did they use to build that?

I'm mostly impressed by the stuff people construct with just the basic blocks. Those are what I consider Legos to be, not the fancy add-ons that don't connect at the top and the bottom.
Showing 1-15 of 148