ForumsPopular MediaBest movie trilogy ever!

45 16413
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Whats your favourite movie trilogy? My favorite without a doubt would be nolans batman trilogy but i liked the pirates o the carribean(the first 3) too

• 45 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Back to the Future. The Star Wars Trilogies. Indiana Jones Original Adventures. Lord of the Rings. Men in Black. Toy Story. Lion King. These are all favorites. Not to mention the few I have forgotten of.

DrDJFoshizzleDawg
DrDJFoshizzleDawg
5 posts
Nomad

LORD OF THE RINGS ALL THE WAY

rsturridge
rsturridge
2 posts
Nomad

Lord of the Rings

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

star wars, harry potter, Lord of the rings, pirates of the caribbean all the really well-known movies really.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Lord of the rings is probably my favourite trilogy I think this thread would be better if it was favourite movie saga I would have chose Underworld if it was I love stuff with mythical stuff in that has good CGI and an interesting story.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

Even though it's no longer a trilogy, POTC would be my favorite. All four of them. Johnny Depp is a marvellous actor and they are all brilliantly written films.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

most popular so far

star wars original
lotr
potc
indiana jones
batman
back to the future.

(some only have a few votes, but there have been several with only one or two, which is why i put them here.)

~~~Darth Caedus

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

No mention whatsoever of the Naked Gun trilogy? Those are some of the greatest comedy films ever made, even if they are considered by some to be a little on the stupid side.

I've watched all three of them dozens of times and I laugh just as hard every time. They just don't make movies like that anymore.

I really have to put Family Guy's version of the original 3 Star Wars as my third favourite.

The first one was excellent, and the second one was adequate. I didn't much care for the third one. It was clear they stopped trying at that point.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

i liked the pirates o the carribean(the first 3) too

I liked the Pirates of the Caribbean, it was very good. I saw it yesterday and I really liked it. I forgot how much I liked it so I will say it is one of the bests in my opinion.
Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

I haven't seen the Lord of the Rings, but I really want to see it.

So, i'll say, the Batman trilogy. Best one I've ever seen in my life.

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

I have to say Lord of the Rings.Really great trilogy.

spinmove
spinmove
25 posts
Nomad

Lord of the Rings is a great trilogy; however, I had more fun watching the Beverly Hills Cop movies with Eddie Murphy, even though those were pretty bad films.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Definitely first Star Wars Trilogy. Not that crappy EP 1-3 stuff.

Indiana Jones.. and yes I know there is a fourth one.

Batman.

LOTR. /End

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

LOTR & the Matrix.
both kept me enjoying the movie through all the movies.
something barely any trilogy can do.

Showing 31-44 of 45