Nomad

What do you think about Trolling ?

• 8 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

They see me trollin, they haten
It's fun. It's fun to make people mad. It's harmless fun really. Trollers don't really get to me though.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Its pretty fun to troll people though sometimes I think they can get really annoying.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Yeah, ive never really had any problems with ppl trolling like you say its just harmless fun

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Trolling is fine if the person or persons doing the trolling knows what they are doing. Trolling is an art; it has many protocols and styles. Many people think they can troll, but fail to understand the concept. What does it take to be a master troll? Well, knowledge is very important; you can't really troll without knowing information. Another skill to note is timing; knowing when to troll and when not to is a key skill that every troll needs in order to survive. One of the last and most important skills of trolling is counter-trolling; you never want to be out-trolled by another troll because they will still your loved one. I hope you learned something today.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

It used to be called being an utter ****, but that name went out of fashion amongst youngsters....

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

It's just pointless, in my opinion. I mean sure it can be funny *at times*, mainly to younger people on the internet. I just find it annoying.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

SoyMaster LMAO X100 that was scripted in your troll arts book?

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

cant catch me try to trollin

you just did.

Showing 1-8 of 8