ForumsWEPRShould they start serving alcohol at McDonald's ?

85 22884
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I would go there a lot more often if they did

• 85 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

they made the decision in 1978 or something in germany.

They could always change their mind too. This isn't the issue though.

and if the procedure say's they can't. then why try to change it?

According to you, that was only along highways. There are plenty of McDonald's that aren't along a highway where this option isn't out of the question.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

roaming the streets with vodka-soaked tampons up their

hahahahaha what? this is serious?
i mean these "cool" gangsta's whit thier homie's are walking around whit a tampon up their ***?
thats just wierd. and it works? =S

why don't they just buy a can of cola. clean it, and put vodka in it?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

There are plenty of McDonald's that aren't along a highway where this option isn't out of the question.

the company mcdonalds can't get the papers here because they are along the highways. and if they can't their franchisealso can't. it is part of the whole company mcdonalds.
or we have to make new laws especially for mcdonalds. so that franchises can get a permit while the mother-company can't.
sorry but my government is busy whit more imported matters.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

'

because most teens don't think ahead. at that time, they are more interested in looking cool instead of being smart (granted, a tampon in the rectum seems rather retarded).

-Blade
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Well I guess it's more the "ladies" than the guys^^ guys probably use the vodka drop in the eye trick... not recommended unless you wanna end up in hospital, or worse.

Because they wanna have it fast and get the alcohol straight to the blood. Drinking it isn't fast enough and if you have eaten something, it's even longer (I noticed a bizarre craving for fatty food among some of my friends when they drink). So they try and find whatever works faster... and end up comatose.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Ok sorry for the double-post but looking for articles, I just learnt that this tampon thing is more an urban legend than a real problem.. one more story the media around here used to entertain us with -.-

My original point remains though, as binge drinking is sadly all too real.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

because most teens don't think ahead. at that time, they are more interested in looking cool instead of being smart

wierd ways of being cools these days.
get this:
yo homie can you watch that side of the road for me.
i need to change my tampon, it's all dry.
or:
police man- do you have to declare something boy?
gangsta- yea i got a bit of weed and a tampon up my ars.

Because they wanna have it fast and get the alcohol straight to the blood.

let me guess, they are scared of a needle? =P

My original point remains though, as binge drinking is sadly all too real.

i guess it's more a american thing. they have used all kinds of wierd ( more dangerous) stuff as drugs replacers in the past. this tampon thing could have be along those lines.
never heard about it from around here. usualy you guys make a visit to the netherlands for it.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

And as others said, McDonalds hires a lot of high school kids. I believe you have to be either 15 or 16 to work there. Minors can't sell alcohol. It wouldn't do so good for business as some might think.

Same with pubs and other restaurants, but they still hire under 18s. It just means there has to be an over 18 serving the booze, 18+ serving the alcohol.

In my country it is illegal and it is bad because it makes you 'bad'

Religion i'm assuming?

mcdonalds is a road-restaurant right?
used to be for the truckers and families on vacation.
and driving + alcohol = FAIL!!

If you consider McDs as a franchise worldwide - no, they're not all "road-restaurants" and not specifically only used by truckers and families on vacation. If memory serves me correctly, in America most gas stations sell alcohol, and they're on the road, so how would it be any different anyways? Just because McDs would offer alcohol doesn't mean that drivers would need to drink over the limit, get drunk and then drive. If they wanted to do it, they could do it without the help of McDs.

i guess it's more a american thing. they have used all kinds of wierd ( more dangerous) stuff as drugs replacers in the past. this tampon thing could have be along those lines.
never heard about it from around here. usualy you guys make a visit to the netherlands for it.

You seriously do have it out for the Americans. Binge drinking is not an "American thing". Shucks, look at Ireland, the majority of our population are binge drinkers, to us it's a cultural norm. Not to mention binge drinking happens in every city in the world, even where alcohol is outlawed, it's just not all over the media.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

You seriously do have it out for the Americans. Binge drinking is not an "American thing". Shucks, look at Ireland, the majority of our population are binge drinkers, to us it's a cultural norm. Not to mention binge drinking happens in every city in the world, even where alcohol is outlawed, it's just not all over the media.

i'm sorry, i misunderstood binge drinking.
i thought you guys ment drugs replacers. and this 1 being for alcohol.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Same with pubs and other restaurants, but they still hire under 18s. It just means there has to be an over 18 serving the booze, 18+ serving the alcohol.

They might be able to get around that by using an automated dispenser.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Can't place alcohol in a vending/automated machine, to the extent of my knowledge that is illegal.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

They exist, but I'm not sure on the legality. PA started to allow it in grocery stores last year.

born2kill
born2kill
11 posts
Nomad

pretty sure they already serve.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

pretty sure they already serve.

Not in America, at least not around my area.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

i'm sorry, i misunderstood binge drinking.
i thought you guys ment drugs replacers. and this 1 being for alcohol.

Binge drinking is the modern definition of drinking alcoholic beverages with the primary intention of becoming intoxicated by heavy consumption of alcohol over a short period of time.
Showing 61-75 of 85