ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496443
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

Maybe the MMO Castlot from r2games.

Arceus

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

Polar Bob

This game is pretty fun. Worth adding.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

VortexCZ
VortexCZ
1 posts
Nomad

I want Bubble Tanks 4 with PvP!

SinkingStar
SinkingStar
4 posts
Nomad

What about the murloc series, the super smash flash games, riddle school series, zombie knight and undead throne, dead zed, plasma raze series, geo-land series, epos, red code 1/2, level up!, sewer run 1/2, the drone duels and versus umbra!

Oh, please try to get in hold with the guy that created Linion and get on his butt about the sequel!

Pwngwn
Pwngwn
3 posts
Nomad

Would be cool if XGen Studios posted more of their games here.

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

Hide Snowman - Players Pack

The grammar's a bit odd, but the game is quite enjoyable.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

New Star Soccer maybe?

Arceus

Feuerinsel
Feuerinsel
2 posts
Farmer

I would be happy if there would be any new game. I think some months ago there were more new games every week than now.

wearemonkeys
wearemonkeys
5 posts
Nomad

Business games! the most in depth business game you can find. i wanna deal with over head, loss leader, etc. preferably a bar theme would be nice. i haven't seen a run your own bar game i have seen the dumb ones where you are a bartender, but no business games. lol the funny thing is the only other game site i have played on more than once is ninja kiwi, and that was for bloons. you guys are the only site i need lol. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

ti6onator
ti6onator
2 posts
Peasant

I only want Strike Force Heroes 2!!!!

officialplay
officialplay
7 posts
Nomad

hi all members.. i just joined this forums....hope that i find this forum as great community...Great information. Keep it up.Great work! I am quite impressed!
They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@ ti6onator : Your wish has been granted, as there's going to be a Strike Force Heroes 2 released early March this year! It's coming!! Check the AG News article about it here! =)

I've seen a few games suggested in the forums, that might be nice additions to the website! =)

# An adventure platforming game where you explore a strange planet in space, called Redder;

# A nice shooter with a lot of upgrades and great graphics, called Red Fluxion!

Hope Tass can add these to our portfolio! =)

officialplay
officialplay
7 posts
Nomad

Strike Force Heroes 2 I would be happy if there would be any new game. I think some months ago there were more new games every week than now.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Two new games have been added yesterday officialplay... Color Tanks and Electric Joint! So there are still new games coming in, but the rate of games being made has decreased over time. Nothing ArmorGames can do about that you know...

As for your request for Strike Force Heroes 2... it's coming allright! Patience is all we need to have right now... but it's coming! =)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Monster Slayers, by, what, Nerdook I think. I just love that game.
And I like games that appear to be made of those big chunky pixels, and I love RPGs. ^J^

Showing 346-360 of 661