ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495350
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
116 posts
Nomad

Geosketch...

Fun to share the codes and stuff, would be nice to have on here.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

LongAnimals is a good, good friend of mine... talk to him almost every day. We'll be getting American Racing as soon as we're able to. Also working on Truck Wars with the dev. Not familiar with Dead Zed, but will look into it.

For the most part, any quality new game will be something I'm already aware of and working to get for our site. There's always a chance I miss something... but generally, I'm looking to get suggestions on older games in this thread. The new stuff I have covered.

Alexanderjac
Alexanderjac
38 posts
Peasant

Hey, I'm back and I was wondering if we could have In To Space 2 on Armor Games.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ walshymusic : Looks like you got your wish granted, ShellSjoclLive 2 has been added recently!
As for NinjaKiwiGames... this has been explained already as not being an option... sadly there's no way to add their games to ArmorGames for now. Never say never, but for now it's off the table. =/

@ Tass : Great to hear you'll probably be able to bring American Racing and Truck Wars to AG! And you definitely have to check Dead Zed! It is a really nicely made shooter, great graphics! =)

@ Alexanderjac : Welcome back! =) Into Space 2 was already suggested on page 17 of the thread, but even though Tass is already talking to Dan about it, seconding a motion is always welcome of course!

lukada
lukada
8 posts
Nomad

why not??

Any game from NinjaKiwi is a no-go.

I'm familiar with all the other games and know most of the developers already... so I'll reach out to them and hopefully you'll see them on AG soon.

Keep the suggestions coming!
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@MrDayCee: whoa u r the Mod now, congratz, gud job dude XD
And u seems like to use the @user style, just like me XD

@Tass: I just found out this nice game, hope it will be chosen to bring to AG
http://twotowersgames.com/games/zombocalypsis

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@MrDayCee: but y u closed ur profile comment box? I cannot talk with u in ur profile anymore, will u close ur the comment box forever or just temporarily to have time adjust to the Mod job? XD

And what is the meaning of those "�������������������������������������
� " in ur profile man?

Actually I saw this kind of confusing text in many users in AG, so i wonder is it a new bug in AG? +_+

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

Just tried Experiment 17 and thought it would be a nice addition.

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

also Katie Commando was pretty fun as well.

DanishKingdom
DanishKingdom
5 posts
Peasant

wow! those are some really great suggestions i will look for some to! you have truly inspired me! and why is it that motherload is a no-go???

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I see you've added Simple Motions 2. I didn't know there was a second part. That really makes my day, so many thank yous. Any plans on releasing the first game?

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

Ranch Rush was hella fun, try that out

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

MMO's !

You should definitely be able to get these, seeing how they're already on more sites than Kongregate.

Sacred Seasons
Sacred Seasons 2

Not too sure about these two, since I've only seen both of them on Kongregate, and no other website.
Tyrant
Dream World

Natarian
Natarian
12 posts
Jester

l think you should create more game like http://armorgames.com/play/13367/strike-force-heroes or
http://armorgames.com/play/12141/kingdom-rush

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

I just played this game on NG, and i think it is nice if u can bring it to AG lah XD

http://juicybeast.com/blog/2012/10/unleash-rainbows-and-slaughter-naked-humans-in-flippin-dead-2/

XD - TRIPLE 7 THE TACTICIAN - XD

Showing 211-225 of 661