ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496009
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

LOL Sal screwed up... that's a first! =P

A link fix for the gentelman and the other gentleman...

All 24 Steppenwolf games

They look pretty awesome, but something tells me they are run on Shockwave Flash... (Google told me) and ArmorGames doesn't support Shockwave games yet, only Flash games at the moment.

Yeah, I screwed that link up. Thanks for the fixes..

Ah well. Gotta wait 'till AG3.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Arcandian Explorer is on Kongregate, maybe we can add the third game to our list in the series.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

An amazing match for this site and an amazing game would be "Bloons Tower Defense 4". It is absolutely amazing, there is nothing not to like about it. Besides you already have a few Bloons Games on this site. You might as well get the rest.

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

I Would recommend Agnry faic 2 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/427710) by Kabomb ,because the first is already in ag and the sequel is much better,

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

i would like to see the henry stickman series on AG http://www.stickpage.com/henrystickminseries.shtml

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

An amazing match for this site and an amazing game would be "Bloons Tower Defense 4". It is absolutely amazing, there is nothing not to like about it. Besides you already have a few Bloons Games on this site. You might as well get the rest.

It has already been said numerous times that ninjakiwi games are not going to be added anytime soon.

I want to see games from game companies(nintendo, sega, etc.)
do you mean like spiral knights (sega) or just random flash games, because if it isn't an mmo and/or flash it won't be added.

~~~Darth Caedus
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

I have a suggestion for an MMO you guys could add. It's another spitscreen game called Pirate Galaxy http://pirategalaxy.com

Not sure how good it would be here but it's got a rather friendly player base on it servers.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

how about cubefield, it is a fun little game that will fit well into the time waster category, great if you have time to spend playing games.

~~~Darth Caedus

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

What about SAS Zombie Assault 3?

It's from NinjaKiwi...
... And it's really addicting sometimes lol

freaker113
freaker113
6 posts
Nomad

hey tass you should put thiss on AG:

Sas zombie assualt 3

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Ninja Kiwi games are no longer accepted on AG! This includes SAS Zombie Assault 3...

freaker113
freaker113
6 posts
Nomad

and why is that

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Ninja Kiwi games are no longer accepted on AG! This includes SAS Zombie Assault 3...

Why not?? :P
And could you get it from MochiGames? They took SAS 3 from NinjaKiwi...
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Excellent suggestion stealth_ninja05! I had a shot at 'Escaping The Prison' of the 'Henry Stickmin' series... and the humor used in that game is simply great! I like the games that use silly jokes and I think there are way to few of them out there, so every single one is a gem to me! =)

Repeated explanation to everyone suggesting NinjaKiwiGames...

All games made by NinjaKiwiGames that are not yet featured here on ArmorGames will, for the time being, not be hosted here on this website. The reasons why are to us users of no concern and whether NKG games will ever be hosted here is entirely up to the admins of ArmorGames.
Therefor... games like SAS Zombie Assault and Bloon (TD) will not be hosted upon suggestion, how sad it may. We will simply have to wait it out and see IF they will be hosted in the future, ok?

P.s.: MochiGames does the same thing ArmorGames does... host games, nothing more, so this means they have no rights on any of the games made by NKG.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

P.s.: MochiGames does the same thing ArmorGames does... host games, nothing more, so this means they have no rights on any of the games made by NKG.

Lol that's really odd because they still do host them anyway xDD
Showing 241-255 of 661