ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495351
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

That BubbleTanks4 link that Ivan posted is actually a fingerslip from the game site itself. It's instead BubbleTanks3. I know, I'm sad I don't get to play a third sequel too

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

There is games that are cooperated with Armor Games and not on here.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

There is games that are cooperated with Armor Games and not on here.

I guess the obvious question would be: Such as?

ps I'm sure there may be games archived on the web that AG discarded.
lassetter
lassetter
9 posts
Jester

Can you PLEASE get BEO2 on armorgames? BEO2=Bad Eggs Online 2

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

plazma burst 2
very good game it would be a hit if it was here
you can even contact the creator and try to make it an online armor games community possibly

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

Awesome Pirates. I think they have it on NG and Kong,not sure if it's on anything else

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

CRITICAL STRIKE PORTABLE !!!!!

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ragdoll Volleyball is a great game even if it is a bit old.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I want to see some MMO FPS games, probably not possible, but that would defiantly bring in that community.

~~Black~~

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

some good mmos not the copy paste gameplay + different thing.

lassetter
lassetter
9 posts
Jester

Hey Tasselfoot i was curiouse why Big Head Bash is gone and you never told me so please answer when you have a chance on my profile

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I would like to see Free Running 2 from Miniclip.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Man (woman), it took me forever to find back this game, Dead Paradise 2, by Smokoko games. Figured a description in the Flash games forum would be so generic as to not hold my hopes up on it.

Whether it's great I dunno, but it's entertaining. Was toying around some now with their Monsters' Wheels, also fun.

Hypnose31
Hypnose31
1 posts
Peasant

Fantastic Contraption is a very powerful game.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

What is the likelihood of older games being added to the site as well as newer ones? I have some in mind, but I played them more than half a decade ago and they were already a few years old then.

Showing 496-510 of 661