ForumsPopular Mediabest horror movie ever

42 17521
fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

i think 28 hours is the best horror movie becuase people try to escape and kill these infected people with zombie rage

• 42 Replies
Pharoahs
Pharoahs
6 posts
Nomad

I think Leprechaun was scary. Oh and Tales from the Hood (1995) is another scary movie too. roflcopter

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

battle royal.

a one of a kind movie you wont see coming for a long long time.

djubre007
djubre007
5 posts
Farmer

hate horror movies. i can't remember one good horror movie. so please, suggest something amazing to watch.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Phantasm because of the weird music, strange atmosphere and a different story. The tall undertaker walking in slow motion by the ice cream truck is my favorite part.
Creepy! :O

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

People all class the "horror" genre differently.
Horror:An intense feeling of fear, shock, or disgust.

^ This can embody scary, gore, slashers, thrillers, paranormal etc.

Battle royale is an amazing movie, one of my favourites, but i don't classify it as a horror film.

My favourite horros would have to be poltergeist, children of the corn, the Amityville horror (The original, of course).

There's a whole load more i could recommend, i just don't fund them "scary" as such.

TennesseeBoy
TennesseeBoy
20 posts
Farmer

When I was younger, I watched horror movies non-stop! I love horror movies, the only downside to watching them all the time is that they get predictable and even the ones that aren't, don't seem to scare me the same way as when I was little. With that said, there were still a few movies that actually DID get me to jump here and there, those are the horror movies that I consider the best. The movies that managed to make me jump were "The Shining", "The Ring" got me a few times as well, and the last, and probably my all time favorite, "The Silence of the Lambs". That movie is amazing and I highly recommend that any horror movie fans watch that. I know all my picks are a little bit dated, but they're some of the best that I know of. "The Ring" is the newest out of all those picks, but it's still nearly a decade old and it does have some dull moments in it. But "The Shining" and especially "The Silence of the Lambs" are just incredible.

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

what the who made it there thing it sais tennessee boy made this i made this

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

what the who made it there thing it sais tennessee boy made this i made this

Can you repeat this in English?
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Battle royale is an amazing movie, one of my favourites, but i don't classify it as a horror film.

i'm not a horror fan at all. but this is 1 of the few i did like allot.
but said on the back cover that it's horror. so...yea i totally agree it's not completely horror. it has it's moments tho.

but i'll give another shot.
what about "road 666". it said horror on the back. and i liked it.
fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

well i guess whoever post last it will say it was posted by this guy then

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

im so bored come to my profile and plz chat on my extra chat box if you do and it has enough post it becomes popular on my website than alot of poeple will post on it 24/7 until deleted

hardas12
hardas12
57 posts
Nomad

I really liked The Shining as well, but my favorite horror movie has to be The Excorcist.

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

The Shining, it's not the scariest I've ever seen, but it is my favorite horror movie. I also really liked the Sixth Sense.

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

the shing was awesome but i still prefer 28 hours

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I know I said it before but Phantasm is the best for the creepiness, odd atmosphere and weird characters. PHANTASM!!!
Muhahahaha!

Showing 1-15 of 42