The Best Ability:
Cloak or
Transport

The Best Equipment:
Defensive:Armor Plating
Utility:Pickup Booster
Offensive:Stabilizer

The Best Killing Trick for various conditions:
When Outnumbered: Try killing one by one and not changing targets,if you have a weak weapon,but if you have an explosive then shoot where the enemies are in majority
When facing a strong opponent:If your health is low then try get away from him or her or use a ''one shot one kill'' weapon

If you have any more questions then do not hesitate and ask or if you have any better opinion

• 50 Replies
Handschar
Handschar
7 posts
Peasant

good game but lag at my netbook

MusashiKorian
MusashiKorian
15 posts
Nomad

not bad helped a bit

WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

if u wanna use cloak y dont u use static field?
though i like to katana cuz it can earn loads of credits~

0pp
0pp
18 posts
Jester

Huh. I will try some of these things.... What works best for me is the flamethrower

hero000
hero000
12 posts
Bard

I think Rapid Fire is most effective when using explosive weapons.

stmlee
stmlee
7 posts
Blacksmith

down't try out 6 insane peapul agenst 1(your self(if your a big pro or that you can do alot of skill's)if your temting to do it then do it(im not the one controlling you is your self)well it will be fare if the 6 peapul were eazy and it was not just 1 it will be god if you have 5 or 6 eazy peapul then you whoud get more xp(if you set it to a hundred(kill's)and that's how to not rage quit in raze 2 that's it and sorry for spelling.think you.

stmlee
stmlee
7 posts
Blacksmith

you know you can get secret's in campyn or quik mach(sorry for spelling)but there only in difrent playsis one of them is a death tuch one because is hard to get(and i down't know what i mean"tuch death" or "death tuch"a nuthere one is in campyn well is tranning beut downt fall when the metteaor or rockit hits just go back were you went(this will be to much to hear so i will make more tips for how to get the secret's)that's anuth for now think you for redding and sorry foe SPELLING.

jostar11
jostar11
14 posts
Nomad

Your right thats ought to do the trick

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Always get the rapid fire power up. It makes you shoot super fast and doesn't use any of your ammo.
Also use static field. It is the best one of all the abilities.

smartpants11
smartpants11
4 posts
Peasant

One of my wishes is that Raze 2 is a online game! Like you can play with your friends.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Also use static field.
Disagree, you are in lockdown, so if they use their last shot that you tried to prevent getting hit by because it would have one-hit you, they have time to reload and shoot you again. I prefer teleport, or you can use katana to reflect the shot and kill them while they are reloading.

One of my wishes is that Raze 2 is a online game! Like you can play with your friends.
This belongs here

~~~Darth Caedus
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Disagree, you are in lockdown, so if they use their last shot that you tried to prevent getting hit by because it would have one-hit you, they have time to reload and shoot you again. I prefer teleport, or you can use katana to reflect the shot and kill them while they are reloading.

I disagree with you... Teleport completely SUCKS... When i'm trying to kill people and then. POOF! I'm gone... It gets annoying trying to find them over and over again.

Two. The katana is worse than the static shield. To kill you have to go all the way up to them and melee. But with static field You can be far-away and still deflect.

so if they use their last shot that you tried to prevent getting hit by because it would have one-hit you, they have time to reload and shoot you again

And this part is wrong... Because it's not like there is gonna be a match with only one person. (Excluding that one on one human match) So if one person is out, then another person is just gonna come along and fire at themselves. Anyways, Static Field forever.

~~Dapro the static guy
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

And this part is wrong... Because it's not like there is gonna be a match with only one person. (Excluding that one on one human match) So if one person is out, then another person is just gonna come along and fire at themselves. Anyways, Static Field forever.

If you are playing on a big map like dome, it is real easy to get into a 1v1 fight.

teleport is also useful for getting across the map.

wish there was multi so we can watch the fight between Rethi Galvais (my soldier, name generated here), and your soldier.

~~~Darth Caedus the teleporting guy
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@Jacen

Yes... Teleport may be useful for getting around but there is a 75% chance to not go to the right place xD Also that would be cool. ^^ Raze 3 my friend...

~~Dapro the dude waiting for multi in raze three

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

The dev said they made everything so that nothing would be best, therefore the list is wrong. It's just what you think is best.

I prefer Emergency Heal mixed with Pickup Booster. It lets you heal 90% of your health! Now if you combine that with Combat Armor... Wow.

Showing 16-30 of 50