ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Real Unicorn Born In England

45 19909
John
John
344 posts
Nomad

I don't know about you guys, but this is probably one of the more exciting bits of news to come across the web today. A unicorn was born in England. Rainbows and magic soon to come.

LINK

• 45 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I hope someone doesn't try to kill the poor thing... I wonder if it can survive in nature like that.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

lol how bout its twin with 2 horns? whats that called? a twocorn?

lol thats great.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, I say it IS a unicorn! Maybe my allies, the elves will one day ride from the West to rid our world of evil! Mwahahahaha......sorry to get carried away XP

Since this is a unicorn, i believe that we should just let it be. Maybe observe the area in a few years to see if that unicorn produced babies. Well, I guess if it was a boy unicorn (Yes, unicorns can be boys and they are NOT gay) then it will be making the baby.

In response to DivineDarkness, it wouldn't be called a twocorn, it would be called a bicorn dummie! :P

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

Thats a cute unicorn.
Though nicknaming it 'unicorn' wasnt very creative of the people who named it...

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Cool.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I really want to name it Norman. It is just a gut feeling :P

thunderpants
thunderpants
78 posts
Nomad

you know it was born it Italy

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

Excuse my mistake, I didn't mean to take the glory away from Italy's unicorn discovery. Yes, not England... it was found in Italy.

ender93
ender93
51 posts
Nomad

could be photoshopped, but i am of the opinion that unicorns should be real, and now are.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

John... They're non-believers! DON'T LISTEN JOHN! DON'T LISTEN!!!

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

its fake deaol with life alright its a demented deer ok fine but is not a unicorn seriously no i mean it

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

1) it probably is a deformity
2) unicorns have their hown on their forhead.
3) its a deer
4) its probably not photoshopped
5) i like cheese

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Also John, read the article below the picture. It says 1 Horned Unicorns are rare, not unheard of. I don't see previous magic around the world. I also like cheese but not as much as tacos!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

ur like addicted to tacos

oops! off topic lol

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

C'mon, guys.. Unicorns are just mythological creatures..

What if they're real ?! What if it's true ?!? What in the world should we do ???

C'mon, people !!! Wake up !!! It's destiny, guys.. It's destiny.. XD
Showing 16-30 of 45