ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Real Unicorn Born In England

45 19907
John
John
345 posts
Nomad

I don't know about you guys, but this is probably one of the more exciting bits of news to come across the web today. A unicorn was born in England. Rainbows and magic soon to come.

LINK

• 45 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I would say something to MTH right now but Dan already said it. T_T

And actually, I think by the meaning of Unicorn it is a Unicorn, perhaps not the ones everyone's thinking about with the rainbows and such but it does have 'one horn', as in Uni-corn. So I think it fits under the classification =D

And are unicorns really deer because a definition of Unicorn is a 'horse with a lions tail and a long, straigh, sprially twisted horn' >_<~@ confused on whether it's a horse or deer now.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Holy crap guys, you really need some education...then again, nicely played John, teehee.

1) Most likely it is a genetic mutation that affected development at some stage of embryogenesis.
2) Yes, it's a deer. The article stated that, so you should read the text, not just look at the picture.
3) This doesn't mean it can't be a unicorn. Technically speaking that's what it is.
4) Unicorns are awesome! But why are you getting all so hyped up about the 'mythical' implications? *headscratch* You know you're totally getting played by John, rite?

lol how bout its twin with 2 horns? whats that called? a twocorn?

No, that's known as a bicorn.
John
John
345 posts
Nomad

You win Strop. GG.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Wait, if your giving up like that, did you really believe that the deer was a unicorn or were you just seeing who could dish out a good argument and statement?

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

that looks sooooooo real

Bree
Bree
27 posts
Nomad

I believe you because there is no such thing as a horse or dear with a horn is there?And also unicorns don't have to look really pretty like they are in fairytales and stuff so unlike some people John I truly beleive you.

-Bree

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

"A doe, a deer, a female deer!" It is a deer, but in has one horn making it, technically, a unicorn!

ender93
ender93
51 posts
Nomad

I forgot to say how awesome this post is

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

my dog is a dragon.
sounds unbelievable?
err,read the topic of this thread.

it's sounds more absurd.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

@Bree: Actually, their have been some One-Horned Deers in the past. Did we ever see the magic it? NO! It is just a mutation that made it different from it's pack. I also, think that Shermzx dog is not a dragon since he probably put on of those dragon wave thing that I use to celebrate Chinese New Year.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Why would you want a Unicorn? It's just an outlaw to the other deers. Or is to add to you being different with signing your name on all post?

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

I REVIVE THIS DYING THREAD!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

That's called Necro'ing, and you've just condemned the thread to being locked. Congratulations.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

@Gameboy98 There's reviving a dying thread and then there's reviving a dead thread.

I was really confused when I saw this in The Tavern. I thought a mod might have thought that it would be funny to move ClickBait here.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

No it was a necro... and we dont like necros... therefore locked

Showing 31-45 of 45