ForumsForum Gameshave you ever done this

154 33629
walaroo
walaroo
88 posts
Nomad

have you ever done something ill start it

have you ever walked into someone while you where on the phone or something and made the fall down

• 154 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

No.

Have you ever doen somethign simular to hawt i have done...

I saw someone painting this suport beam in our art classroom and it was realy bright hippy stuff (I liek stuff like that... but I still thoguht it was kind of lame) and I said taht that person must have been lazy because evin I could paint better than that... I can not paint.

Well the person was right their and loked at me saying "I am the one painting that!" I felt bad. I do not feel as bad anymore but meh that is not important to the story.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I forget if it was my friend or I that did this, but it was pretty funny... my boyfriend was eating raw tofu, and one of us took a bit thinking it was cheesecake, and it really wasn't. Imagine biting into what you think is cheesecake, and realizing it is raw tofu. Not pleasant!

Have you ever locked yours, or your parents keys in the car?

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Whoa, dude. Your writing seems different...

Somebody did that to me though. I set up a science project in a science fair with a very long conclusion. Some girl next to me was looking at it and said: "who is actually going to read that? Its not like I care about what hes talking about anyways!" I got very pissed, but didnt say anything.

Have you ever cried in public?

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

have you ever spent 2 minutes cussing out your car key for not opening the door, before realizing its not yours? (the car that is)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Luckily, I have keyless entry.

Have you ever forgot what you were saying as you trying to say it?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Yes, I have no good stories for that one.

Have you ever just shouted something obscene in front of someone that you were very close to and they did not know you ever spoke of such words untill that surprising moment?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Oh I ha... what? What was the question?

Have you eavesdropped on someone else conversation?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I've always been outlandish and everyone around me knows it, so I suppose no.

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

No, but I have seen people get excited about a smudge on a camera lense being a ghost in all of their pictures.

Have you ever solved a Rubik's cube?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I got 3 sides done.

Have you ever walked straight into a bar?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, I don't walk straight into anything or anywhere! (haha...lame g.a.y. joke)

Have you ever found a fossil of some type?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, I chuckled a little. And no, unfortunately I haven't... I am a huge geology fan, so I would be super excited if I did!

Have you ever driven away from a gas station with the nozzle still in your car?

Slipknotist
Slipknotist
37 posts
Nomad

Nope, i´m not yet allowed to drive.

Have you ever gone off on aperson for something, and later realised he was innocent? I mean like cursing someone out.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Yes I have, but he wasn`t compleatly innocent even tho he wasn`t the biggest problem.

Have ever put Coke and a mentos in your mouth?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Nope, nyquil, I choose life!

Have you ever been caught cheating on someone?

Showing 16-30 of 154