ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 95236
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Oh no. He is going to head to the mountain. Why did he just walk off like that?"Tempest says with a worried face.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Mountain? Don't tell me he is crazy enough to try to take Garlix on alone!" Storm says as things come together in her mind. Her and Moon are now both worried and ready to head out with Tempest.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I understand why. Vearlin's rider was The mage from the original society. Every time the rider died the eldest son became the rider. Damian is the second son. His brother died and his son would have become the next rider when he came of age. Vearlin seemed to like Damian more though. Damian had a connection with him. Now he has snapped. And you don't want to see what he can do when he snaps. Imagine ten volcanos exploding magnified by 100 and done 1000 times over. I wouldn't be surprised if Damian can kill Garlix, but he might kill all of us as well."Tempest says quickly has he runs out of the building.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm jumps on Moon as she runs out. Once outside she takes to the air. "We better find him and hope you can calm him down then." Moon said cause she wanted Garlix dead but she didn't want this island and everyone on it to also be dead.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest follows the path Damian took. Damian is already halfway up the mountain at this point. Sparks start flying from his hands and his eyes look like balls of fire.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm and Moon caught up with Damian. Moon mentaly gave the location to Tempest figuring that a friend that he had known for a while would have better chances of calming him down. Storm and Moon then kept an eye on Damian and didn't get in his way.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest gets to the area and gets in Damians way."Calm down Damian. You can't do this. It won't only kill Garlix, but it will also kill everyone else on the island. You know this. Now come back with us to cool down alright. I could get you some tea. I know you like tea."Damian stops and nods hopping on Tempests back.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm lets out a sigh of relief as Moon flew back.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian goes into his tower and slams the door walking up the stairs to his room."He needs time to cool off."Tempest says. After he said this a lot of crashing noises come from the tower."Nothing to be afraid of. The tower has been reinforced with magic."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That's good to know." Moon said. "Me and Moon will keep watch until morning in case that monster wants to try to kick us while we are down." Storm said knowing that her and Moon were use to staying up more then one day straight.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"ok. I will work things out with the council so they are ready to vote in the morning."Tempest says. More crashing sounds come from above.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Both Moon and Storm gave a nod and took up guard positions.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Flames lightning and water shoots out of various windows at the top of the tower. The foundations shake a little but not enough to cause a major disaster.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon and Storm ignored it.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Pebbles fall down from the top of the tower and the commotion stops. You hear a yell of anger and Damian goes to bed.

Showing 151-165 of 897