ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 95380
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Do you know the Dragon's name young one?"Garlix says in an annoyed voice.

Tempest sees Valtair and lands in front of him."Who are you?"He says in a warning tone.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya nods, standing firm "His name is Reylan." she didn't show any fear but she knew this dragon was more powerful. Valtair slowly backed down as he met Tempest's gaze "I-I'm Valtair." he didn't have much other than physical strength but he was quite young "I don't mean any harm, sir." he hadn't wanted to draw much attention to himself.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Reylan...my lieutenant? REYLAN!"Garlix yells and a dragon quickly comes out of the sky and lands with his head down."You have a visitor."Reylan looks up to see Malaya. His face shows slight anger and fear.

Tempest keeps a stern face."Where do your allegiances lie?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya was momentarily shocked at her father's presence but was quickly consumed by anger and curiosty "Father, long time no see.." she stared him down wanted to attack him but wanting explanations first

Valtair quicklys responded with confidence "Against Garlix." he was a little smaller than Tempest so he had to look up.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Now listen."Reylan says quietly."I understand you are upset. I did what I had to do for my kind. If I didn't then we would have been overrun. You have to understand."

"A light dragon. In the morning I will take you to Vearlin. He will know what to do with you."Tempest says.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya sighed knowing he spoke the truth, she had left her to find him. Her voice was irritated "I do understand." she hated to admit it but she did. She looked at him sternly "What now?"

Valtair nodded, he lived in solitary but he knew who Vearlin was. He didn't believe he was worth the trouble "Alright, I guess I'll be on my way.." he tried to moved past Tempest.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"You can join us. If you join us you will survive in a new world order. One where the Dark Dragons are on top while the light dragons hide 24/7"Reylan says.

"Wait a minute. If you train with Vearlin then you can be one of the most powerful Light dragons of this age. I don't know if you know this, but he was just severely injured. Now we have to get a new peacekeeper. It may not be you, but we will definitely need a Light dragon to fight off Garlix."Tempest says quickly.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya took a moment to think about it "A new world order?" this sounded fun "Count me in." she was half light dragon herself but her features failed to show it.

Valtair stopped as Tempest spoke and turned back to him "Vearlin's injured?" he knew if Vearlin fell without another peacekeeper, Light dragon like himself would be crushed under Garlix "Ok, I'll train with him." he would secretly train his dark dragon skills when he got them. He took a quick look around "So where do I go now?"

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Follow me young one. I will teach you all you need to know."Garlix says smiling a sinister smile.

"I can teach you what I can teach you. The basics of dragon magic. You can rest in my home till morning comes."Tempest says in a monotone voice.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian sneaks out of his tower and runs over to Moon and Storm's home.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya followed Garlix, smiling, interested in what he had to teach her "I'm eager to learn." forgetting about her father as thoughts of new powers filled her mind.

Valtair nodded, it sounded better than the cave he lived in "Thank you. It'll be fun to finally learn magic." Valtair says exictedly. It was the first step for his goal.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Now I usually would not teach dragons the ancient arts but I sense something in you. You will do great things."Garlix says as he walks into a dark cave.

"Ok. Now what would you like to learn specifically?"Tempest asks.

Damian sneaks out of the tower and into Moon and Storm's place. He leans against a wall looking at Storm and Moon as they sleep.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon opened her eyes and looked around when she sensed the mind of a human near by. "Oh, it's your mind I sensed. Is there a reason why you came here?" Moon said mentaly when she saw Damian through the window. The window had curtains that were pulled back to let the moonlight shine on Moon's purple scales and make them shimmer.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I had cooled off. I wanted to make sure the storm made it home safely. I don't want anything bad to happen to her.Damian says mentally to Moon.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya smiled at his comment. It made her feel priveldged "Thank you. I hope I won't disapoint." as she follwed him into the cave.

Valtair thought about it, he knew how to kill animals but not to fight other dragons "Anything and Everything."He says. He wouldn't give up a oppurtunity to learn something new.

Showing 181-195 of 897